Egypt Package from Delhi Highlights
- Marvel at the historic Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx.
- Take guided tours of famous cities of Egypt.
- Know more about the culture and traditions of the city.
- Indulge in shopping at the famous marketplaces of Luxor.
- Head out on the iconic Nile River Cruise.
Egypt Package from Delhi Overview
Egypt is known to be a culture rich country that has got loads of history and heritage to offer its visitors. This country is one such place that has also seen some of the famous civilizations of the world as well as been home to some of the wonders of the world.
- Taking this trip, you will be landing in Cairo International Airport from India. Then you will be heading for the hotel to settle down and in the evening hours, you can watch the light and sound show of the famous pyramids.
- On the next day of the Egypt tour packages from Delhi, you will be flying to Aswan to visit Philae Temple, High Dam & Egyptian Cotton outlet. In the evening hours, you will be taking a Nile River Cruise with your loved ones.
- On the next day, your destination will be the famous Abu Simbel Temples in Kom Ombo which is dedicated to two Gods - Sobek and Haroeris.
- The fourth day of the trip is meant for Edfu township tour where you will be visiting God Horus, Karnak and Luxor Temples. After the sightseeing activities, you will enjoy the Nile River Cruise to Luxor via Esna Rock.
- The day 5 itinerary is meant for visiting the city of Luxor where you will be stopping over at the west bank, valleys of the kings, Alabaster factory, Colossi of Memnon, and Hatshepsut Temple. In the evening hours, you will be heading out for some shopping tours in the local markets.
- Next morning, you will be reaching Cairo for an exploration tour of the city. You will be marvelling at the famous Pyramids of the world - Pyramids of Giza and the Pyramids of Sphinx.
- The seventh day of the Egypt packages from Delhi will take you to Alexandria where you will be taking a guided city tour to visit Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Pompey’s Pillar, the Citadel of Qaitbay, the Alexandria Library, and Papyrus Institute & Perfumery. Once you are done with all the activities, you will be returning back to Cairo.
- The 8th day would be the last day of the tour when you will be packing your bags for the return journey to your hometown.
More Details about Egypt Package from Delhi
Know Before You Go for Egypt Package from Delhi
- Do make sure you are punctual for all the group activities during the tour.
- You should be friendly with your co passengers.
- You should not litter here and there all through the trip.
- You should be very respectful towards the traditions and cultures of Egypt.
Things To Carry for Egypt Package from Delhi
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes