Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
- The land of the Pharaohs, Pyramids, ancient Kingdoms and rich heritage, this is Egypt where you and your loved ones can spend a beautiful 7-day vacation with Thrillophilia's Egypt tour package from India. Explore stunning architecture, shopping, sightseeing and so much more while making plenty of memories in the capital city of Cairo and Amman in Jordan.
- Day 1, 2 and 3 - Cairo. The Egypt package from India will begin with your arrivals at the Cairo International Airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel. After completing the check-in procedure you will have the rest of the day at leisure. Choose to explore the markets and nearby areas in the evening. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next morning, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then set out to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus - Famous Sphinx and Valley Temple facing the great statue. You can also add a visit to the Solar Boat Museum on this sightseeing tour. Post lunch at a local restaurant, you will proceed to the Saqqara area to visit the Saqqara Complex and the first Pyramid ever built - Djoser Pyramid. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the third day in Cairo, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Jewish Synagogue, travel to Islamic Cairo to explore Khan El Khalil and Cairo’s Old Bazaar. In the end, you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 4, 5, 6 and 7 - Amman. On the fourth day of the Egypt tour package from India, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the Cairo Airport to catch a flight for Amman. Upon arrival at Amman's Queen Alia Airport, you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. You can explore the local markets, restaurants, streets etc in the evening before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay. The next morning, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then proceed with a drive to Mount Nebo.
- Along with that, you will also visit the old Monastery overlooking the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea, Jericho and Jerusalem. From here you will travel to Madaba to see the 6th-century map of Palestine in St. George’s Church and further visit the Dead Sea to take a dive and relax. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will get breakfast at the hotel before going to the ancient rose-red city of Petra for a full-day tour of the beautiful facades carved into the walls of the mountainsides, impressive towers and many centuries-old structures here. You will also walk to the Siq entrance which is a magnificent 1200 meter long gorge of vibrancy.
- At the end of a comprehensive excursion, you will travel back to the hotel for an overnight stay. On your last day in Amman, Jordan, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Upon arrival at Cairo, you will be picked up from the airport by our representative and will be accompanied to the hotel to embark upon your Egypt tour package from India.
As you reach the hotel, check-in and spend the remaining day leisurely.
Review your further itinerary with our representative and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Wake up to a beautiful morning and after breakfast, head out for a tour of Egyptian Pyramids.
Reach Giza Plateau, where you will get to witness the gigantic pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus.
Explore the popular spots like Sphinx and valley temple, if you wish to learn more about the pyramids, go for a visit to the Solar Boat Museum.
After the tour, have lunch at a local restaurant and set out to visit the Saqqara complex.
You will also witness the oldest pyramid in history, known as Djoser Pyramid.
After a full day of exploration, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready to explore the famous tourist attractions of Cairo city.
The first stop as per your Egypt tour package from India is Egyptian Museum, where you will see a vast collection of artefacts from the golden era.
Learn about the process of mummification by taking a ticket to the Mummification room at the museum.
Later, proceed to a local restaurant and relish some delicious meal for lunch.
Our next stop is Coptic Cairo, where you will visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Jewish Synagogue.
Next stop is Islamic Cairo to witness the Khan El Khalili and take a stroll around Cairo’s old bazaar for some shopping.
As the day ends, you will be escorted back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at Cairo International Airport to catch a flight to Amman.
Arrive at Queen Alia airport, where our representative will greet you and after completing the Customs and Immigration formalities, you will be taken to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at ease.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, you will be driven to Mount Nebo to visit the pilgrimage devoted to Moses.
Later, you will be visiting the old monastery and witness a mesmerizing view of the Jordan Valley, dead sea, Jericho and Jerusalem.
Travel to Madaba and take a tour of the St. George church, where you will see the mosaic 6th century map of Palestine.
Now, head to visit the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, this area was once considered to be 5 biblical cities called Sodom, Gomorrah, Adman, Zebouin and Zoar (Bela).
You can take a dip in the Dead sea and can float easily due to its mineral concentration, marine life does not exist here.
After the trip, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay as mentioned in your Egypt package from India.
Savour a hot-piping breakfast and set out for a trip to the ancient city of Petra.
Witness the reminisce of the ancient city as you drive towards the entrance from the mountainsides.
Reach the visitor's centre and take a walk to the Siq entrance. Witnessing the magnificent rock-cut architecture, rose-red sandstone rock facades, tombs, and temples
After exploring the red-rose city, head back to Amman for an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return journey as your Egypt travel package from India ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We visited Egypt through Thrillophilia, and the experience was amazing , we covered ancient places and visit to the dead sea turned out to be our favorite of all. With all of that we had the best of staff and the a friendly driver who also had knowledge of many places! Totally recommendable.
Egyptian Museums: Egyptian Museum happens to be a wonderful place to visit during your Egypt vacation packages from India. In the museum you will come across one of the biggest collections of artifacts in the world that has been recovered from the ruins of the Tutankhamun’s tomb. The museum is home to about 165,000 artifacts and some actual mummies.
Giza: Giza is a popular tourist attraction that travellers wish to visit on their Egypt packages from India. The pyramids of Giza are considered to be one of the seven wonders of the world located close to the Sahara desert. You can come over to this place to capture beautiful sunset views and take part in camel rides over the dunes.
Mt. Sinai: Mt. Sinai is one of the famous places to visit on Egypt packages from India. As per the legends, the Moses have received 10 commandments from God at this place. This place is usually visited by hikers who love to hike up to the top to sight beautiful views of the South SInai Mountain Ranges. The best to hike up to the peak would be during sunrise and sunset hours
Djoser Pyramid: Djoser Pyramid is a secluded and one of the undiscovered pyramids in Saqqara that you must visit during your Egypt tour packages from India. If you are someone who has been fascinated with pyramids all through your life, then this is the one to witness.
The main thing that makes it so popular in the world is the fact that it is constructed from the stone cut monument in the world. Built in the 27th century BC, this pyramid had the stepped style of architecture.
The best way to reach Egypt from India would be by air. You will find numerous regular flights from several major Indian cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, and Chennai. Majority of flights from Indian lands at Cairo and Luxor International Airports of Egypt.
The best time to visit Egypt would be from the month of November to the month of February. This is the peak tourism season as the climate remains moderate and pleasant for outdoor activities.
Here are some of the important things to carry before coming to Egypt from India:
- Moisturizers or Cold cream or oil
- Hat or a cap and glares
- Modest Clothes plus Scarfs
- Converters or adaptor
- Tea sachets
- Egyptian Pounds
- Camera and powerbank
Here are some of the best things to do in Egypt:
- Volunteer for Animal Care, Luxor
- Go Scuba Diving at Hurghada
- Learn To Make Papyrus at Giza
- Take A Guided Tour of the famous Egyptian Museums
- Shop For Leather, Jewels, And Perfumes at Islamic Cairo
- Go Camel Riding At Sunset at Giza
- Marvel At Unique Jewels in the Royal Jewelry Museum
- Take A Leisurely Walk along Corniche, Alexandria
- Explore The City Of The Dead at Zawiyet el-Mayyiteen
- Hike To The Top of Mount. Sinai
- Buy Souvenirs from Khan El-Khalili Bazaar
- Explore Earth’s Oldest Stone-cut Monument, Djoser Pyramid
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.