Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity:
- Goa has passed centuries as a colony of Portuguese, and then decades as the party place of the country. That has had its effects on the place and thus, this walking tour of Goa is a great way to explore here.
- To make it worth your while, you will get a guide who will take you around the place in a unique manner of Storytelling, thus elevating your experience to the highest possible.
- On this tour, you will be starting from the famous Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church, and move on to cover major attractions like The Panjim Church, Altinho Hill stepped street and Archbishop's Palace, One of the oldest High Courts of India at Goa, Goa's Chief Minister's Official Residence, Portuguese influenced lanes, centuries-old buildings and cafes, Chapel of St Sebastian at Fontainhas Neighbourhood, Modest art gallery with Scandinavian art and original work by Locals, Hindu Neighbourhood at Fontainhas, and Lord Hanuman situated on top of the Altinho hillock
1. The Panjim Church
2. Altinho Hill stepped street and Archbishop's Palace
3. One of the oldest High Courts of India at Goa
4. Goa's Chief Minister's Official Residence
5. Walk through Portuguese influenced lanes, centuries old buildings and cafes
6. Chapel of St Sebastian at Fontainhas Neighbourhood
7. Modest art gallery with Scandinavian art and original work by Locals
8. Hindu Neighbourhood at Fontainhas
9. Lord Hanuman situated on top of the Altinho hillock
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Panjim