Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
- Loaded with numerous sightseeing and adventurous options, Vietnam has been inviting loads of tourists since ages. Not only the beauty, but the place also is home to many world-famous historical sites catering history-buffs on Vietnam and Cambodia tours.
- The first day of Vietnam and Cambodia tours will commence with boarding a flight towards Vietnam and reaching Hanoi Airport. Once you arrive here, get greeted by our representatives who will further take you towards your comfy stay to rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and you can spend the time relaxing in your stay. In the night, get served with some hot dinner, followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
- Day two of the Vietnam Cambodia packages will be dedicated to a full-day tour of Hanoi, in which all the famous tourist attractions will be covered. Places like the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ba Dinh historic square, Thang Long Royal Citadel - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, National Museum of Vietnam History, Hanoi Old quarter Dong Xuan market, St. Joseph Cathedral, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple will be covered.
- The third day of the tour will be spent cruising along the Halong Bay and marvelling at the surrounding panoramic sceneries. The lunch will be served on board, and you will get to enjoy some delectable meals while traversing the deep blue waters. The day will end with having dinner and resting overnight on the cruise.
- The fourth day will take you from Halong Bay to Hanoi, and once you reach the harbour, you will be boarding a flight to Siem Reap. Once you arrive here, you will be transferred to your comfy stay, where the night will be spent resting and relaxing.
- The fifth day of the tour will be dedicated to Angkor temples and all major locations like the South gate of Angkor Thom with Bayon, Elephant Terrace, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Leper King, Ta Prohm and Srah Srang. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Siem Reap for an overnight stay.
- Day six will start with visiting the Banteay Srei temple - a temple made of pink sandstone. The next spot of the day will be the Tonle Sap lake where a session of boating will follow you. Once the trip here is over, you will be taken back to the hotel for the night.
- The seventh day will be the last one, and today you will be boarding a flight from the airport.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.