Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity:
- Knowns as the Little Varanasi of Rajasthan, Bundi has been a cultural hotspot of Rajasthan for centuries now. Forming part of a major civilization, this new year special tour will take you to Bundi to explore the real Rajasthani culture. alongside the history that has led into the beautiful present of the city.
- On this tour, you will experience rock cave paintings dating back 30,000 years, visit the Bundi School of Art, explore the Star Fort of Bundi, witness the hospitality of Hadoti Rajputs, and see the Horseshoe bend of Bundi, much like the Arizonian beauty in the USA.
- You will also explore the city in the night time to see how it lights up and comes alive.
- To top it all up, you will get to stay for 2 nights in an artistically designed heritage haveli of Bundi, to make you feel like royalty has knocked on your doorstep.
- The trip will start in Delhi on the night of 22nd Dec, will take you to Bundi to celebrate a never thought before Christmas, and bring you back to Delhi in the early hours of 26th Dec.
Starting and Endpoint: Hauz Khas Metro Station
The group will assemble at Hauz Khas Metro Station Gate number 1 at 8 PM on 29th Dec. You will be departing at 8:30 PM to reach Bundi. Since this will be an overnight journey, it is advised that you have a light dinner before leaving.
As you arrive at Bundi in the morning hours, you will check-in to the beautiful and royal haveli which is known to maintain its ages-old charm till date.
Have breakfast and gather some rest before you begin the real tour. Instead of resting, the guests can also choose to explore the city a little on their own.
After lunch in the day, you will be taken to visit the famous Tara Fort (Star Fort), and the Garh Palace (Chitrashala, Art School). You will be seeing a lot of mural paintings and "Jharokha".
We set out to explore the city on foot, stopping for a bit to enjoy tea at the famous "Krishna Ji".
The city really comes alive in the evening hours and that is a sight worth witnessing.
Overnight at Haveli.
After breakfast this morning, you will be leaving for a lesson in history, as you set out to explore the famous rock cave paintings of Bundi.
The visit to these caves will require a bit of hiking through the jungles so be prepared. The paintings date back 30,000 years, meaning there were people living here as early as that time.
After lunch, you will go on a tour to find out why Bundi is called the Little Varanasi of Rajasthan.
The evening is free for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Dinner will be served around a bonfire in the haveli.
Overnight at Haveli.
Starting early after breakfast, you will be leaving after check-out at 9 to see India's very own Grand Canyon.
Witness the raw beauty of this place before you set out to visit Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan.
Take a walking tour of the beautiful city with a local guide, as you visit the famous Bazaars and art corners.
The return to Delhi will start at about 11 PM from Jaipur, and you will arrive the next morning at 5, bringing the experience to an end.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Bundi
Most Popular Destinations