Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
A tranquil haven nestled amidst lush panoramas in the lap of the Himalayas, this cottage offers views of tall deodar trees and is close to the beautiful Old Manali making it all the more a special place for a wonderful, relaxing holiday experience. The rooms here open to nature's beauty and the chirping birds that can brighten up any soul.
Soak in the sun as you relax in the garden with a book of your choice, or head out and explore the serene terrains and sightseeing spots around. Do not miss out trying a few Spanish dishes at the restaurant here.
About the rooms:
Open your eyes to a grand view of the deodar and pine trees and the snow-capped mountains. The stay offers 2 different types of cottages that offer utmost comfort.
- Three-bedroom Cottage: Each cottage has 3 double bedrooms, a living area with a fireplace and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen. There are two such cottages and each cottage can accommodate 6 guests at a time.
- Double-bedroom Cottage: There are 2 standalone double rooms that are ideal for couples or people travelling alone. The rooms have an attached washroom with all the modern facilities. Each cottage can accommodate 3 guests at a time.
Each cottage boast of the finest fittings, material, decoration and workmanship.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Enjoy a farm to feast setup since all the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time. Do try the homemade desserts here.
- Start your day with yoga and meditation in the beautiful lawns here
- Head out for a nature walk and enjoy some birdwatching
- Check out the Manali Sanctuary
- Explore the walking trails of the beautiful Manalsu River
- Sightsee nearby places in Old Manali
- Walk to the famous and picturesque Hadimba Devi temple, Tibetian Monastery, Manu temple, etc.
- Enjoy the garden that has a trampoline, slide and swings for kids
- As the sun sets, nothing better the bonfire under a starry sky here
- Take a hike to the Jogini Waterfalls
- Head out and indulge in mountain sports, especially paragliding
- Visit the Solang Valley, Rohtang La, Old Manali, and more
- Do not miss visiting the Hadimba Devi Temple here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 54 KM from the Bhuntar Airport and around 41 KM from Kullu Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.