Kolad Bungee Jumping Highlights
- Explore your adventurous side by booking this thrilling Bungee jumping activity in Kolad
- Jump from a significant height of 40 m from above and experience the adrenaline kicking in while you fall
- The activity is conducted with under the supervision of experienced crew which ensures great safety
- The package is valued at INR 2,939 in the market
Kolad Bungee Jumping Overview
Location: Kolad, Maharashtra
Activity Timing: 1 hour (Between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
About Kolad Bungee Jumping:
Located in the Raigad district in Maharashtra, the location implies a great spot for carrying out adventurous activities which lets you experience fun-filled moments and gather memories for the entire lifetime. Experience a thrilling Kolad bungee jumping by letting your body jump from a height of 40 meters. Get a chance to become a daredevil heart and enjoy this adventurous activity with great enthusiasm and energy.
About the activity:
- The activity takes around 1 hour to be completed from briefing till ending (approximately).
- The age bar for bungee jumping Rishikesh is 18 to 50 years of age.
- The Kolad bungee jumping height is 40 m from the jumping platform to the ground.
- The weight limit to participate in the activity is 110 kg.
- You can also enjoy lunch and curb your hunger post the activity.
- Reach the site and get briefed by extremely qualified instructors about safety gears and precautions, along with techniques apt for the combo you have chosen.
- Jump and feel the adrenaline kicking in in your body and enjoy this thrilling adventure.
How to Reach?
The location of the activity shall be conveyed to you on successful booking by our travel partner and you can reach with the help of private and public transportation.
Select Package Option
Bungee Jumping with Lunch
More Details about Kolad Bungee Jumping
Know Before You Go for Kolad Bungee Jumping
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products are strictly prohibited during this activity.
- A sun hat which can be clipped onto your harness while jumping Hair-bands to tie your hair.
- People with medical conditions such as: Back or Neck injuries, Recent Fracture, Any Dislocation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions Pregnancy, Osteoporosis are advised to not go for the activity.
- Personal Cameras/Go Pro's not allowed at the activity spot.
- Do not wear skirts or saris while activity it is totally prohibited.
- Once the booking is done, the team will reach out to you for selecting one of the available time slots on your date.