Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I must say the trip was very well planned and organized with genuine efforts. Rajasthan is all about the old traditions and I don't think I missed anyt...
Rajasthan is rich with culture, traditions, and religions... There are lots of stunning-historical places that truly worth-visiting... This trip from T...
Trip Location: Jaipur
- Rajasthan is a colorful blend of folklore, celebrations, traditions, and cultures. It packs a conglomerate of cultural treasures, royal forts, historic buildings, and beautiful mansions that are bound to take you into the royal era. Budget Rajasthan tour packages give a fascinating tour of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Jaipur that are known to portray the essence of Rajasthan in the best way.
- Being your first day by reaching Jaipur airport or railway station (on your own) from where you’ll be transferred to your hotel. After taking some rest, you’ll get to visit Amber Fort that served as the main residence of Rajputs. Return to your hotel in the evening and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Reserve your second day to have an expedition of the famous attractions of Jaipur, such as Jantar Mantar and City Palace, that are the famous architectural marvels. You’ll also visit the Hawa Mahal and Govind Dev Ji Temple that are the prime attractions of Jaipur.
- On the third day of your budget Rajasthan tour package you’ll be transferred to Jodhpur, the beautiful blue city. After checking in to the hotel, you’ll visit Umaid Bhavan Palace, which was the largest private residence of the royal family of Jodhpur.
- On the fourth day, you’ll leave for Jaisalmer. Upon reaching, get ready for an exciting day in the desert. You can enjoy camel safari in the beautiful desert of Jaisalmer. Later in the evening get ready for a fun-filled night in the desert. Witness the Rajasthani folk dance and enjoy your delicious meal. Rest for the night in the beautiful camps. This is undoubtedly a once in a lifetime experience.
- Reserve your fifth day for the sightseeing of the local attractions of Jaisalmer. First, you’ll visit Fort Gate and Nathmal Ki Haveli that are the architectural jewels of Jaisalmer. You’ll then proceed to visit Jaisalmer Folklore Museum and Gadisar Lake.
- On the sixth day of the cheap Rajasthan tour package, you’ll be transferred to Udaipur, and you’ll visit Sri Eklingji temple.
- Reserve your seventh day to visit the local sites of Udaipur, such as Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir and Lake Pichola. You’ll then visit Fatehsagar Lake that is an artificial lake.
- On the eighth day, the trip will finally come to an end, and you’ll check out from your hotel and you will be transferred to Udaipur airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Upon arrival at Jaipur at the airport/ railway station, you will be greeted by our representative and then get transferred to your hotel.
Check-in the hotel and after freshening up, head out to visit the Amber Fort. It is one of the famous tourist destinations of India , this fort is one of the oldest forts and is well known for its architecture style elements influenced by Hindu and Muslim architecture.
Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay as the first day of your Budget Rajasthan tour package comes to an end
After having breakfast, get ready as the budget Rajasthan tour package invites you for the sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
Today we will visit Hawa Mahal, Located in the heart of the old city, this palace is truly an architectural marvel.
Coming up next is City Palace, the residence of descendants of the royal family, this 4 level elevated palace consists of a museum which exhibits the artifacts from the ancient times.
Next place to visit is the Jantar-Mantar, is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments and is included in the world heritage list and then set out to the Govind Ji Temple.
On your way back, you can make a stop at the Johari Bazaar, a famous jewelry market in the heart of the pink city. This market is famous for its traditional jewelry with intricate work.
After a full day of sightseeing, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up in the morning by a delightful breakfast and start your journey to the suncity, Jodhpur.
After reaching Jodhpur, check into the hotel and relax for a little while and head out to explore the city.
Take a ride to visit the famous Umaid Bhawan Palace, one of the world’s largest private residences. This Palace is the residence of the Royal Family and famous for its beautiful architecture and display of vintage cars.
On your way back, you can make a stop in the local market of the old city and buy the famous Jodhpuri Juti.
Head back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and travel to Jaisalmer.
After check-in, cheap Rajasthan tour packages will take you for a small tour of the Desert where you will get to enjoy camel rides, Folk performances in the desert camps.
Enjoy overnight stay in the the desert camp.
After having breakfast, kickstart your Jaisalmer Sightseeing tour with full energy.
Today we will be visiting Gadisar Lake, a scenic rainwater lake surrounded by temples and shrines.
A visit to First Fort Gate, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Jaisalmer Folklore museum and Fort, the second oldest fort in Rajasthan, this fort is famous for its sandstone architecture which gives it a golden appearance.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to Udaipur.
As you reach Udaipur, check in to the hotel and have some rest.
Later you can head out to explore the nearby places and local market of the city.
Now we will take you for a short tour to the famous Shri Eklingji temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and get picked up from the hotel for a full day sightseeing tour of Udaipur.
Today you will be visiting the City Palace and Museum, Lake Pichola, and Fatehsagar Lake as included in the cheap Rajasthan tour package
Later we will take you to visit the Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir, a cultural institution, which offers a deep study of folk culture and art of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat.
In the evening you can enjoy some time at your leisure, you can visit the beautiful restaurants offering Lakeside views.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy the last meal of your budget Rajasthan tour package and after checking out from the hotel, you will be dropped off at the airport/ railway station for your return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I must say the trip was very well planned and organized with genuine efforts. Rajasthan is all about the old traditions and I don't think I missed anything dance, khana, music, lakes of Udaipur everything was very awe-inspiring.
Rated : 4.0
Rajasthan is rich with culture, traditions, and religions... There are lots of stunning-historical places that truly worth-visiting... This trip from Thrillophilia was well-planned and perfectly arranged which we missed nothing from this place and enjoyed our time there... The best part was the visit to Jaisalmer & Udaipur.
Rated : 4.0
I was complete wow by this place! All historical-sightseeing was beautiful with stunning-pictures we took at each, the sightseeing cab was spacious with a punctual/professional driver, All hotels were extremely good, Great support we had always from the team
Rated : 4.0
Lowest price booking from Thrillophilia, the experience was huge, In just 8-days we covered Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, & Udaipur... WOWwwww
Places included in the Budget Rajasthan Tour Package are :
1. Jaipur City: Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and local markets.
2. Jodhpur City: Umaid Bhawan Palace, Sojati Gate, Ghantaghar, Tripolia Market.
3. Jaisalmer City: Sam Sand Dunes, Gadisar Lake, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Jaisalmer Folklore Museum, and Jaisalmer Fort.
4. Udaipur City: Shri Eklingji Temple, the City Palace and Museum, Lake Pichola, Fatehsagar Lake, and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
The famous forts that you will explore during your cheap Rajasthan tour package are:
Amer Fort - A red sandstone Hill fort situated in Amer. This fort is famous for its enchanting designs inspired by Islamic and Rajput architecture. Amer fort consists of Sheesh Mahal, The Palace of Mirrors. It stands tall on the cheel ka Teela overlooking the Maota Lake.
Jaisalmer Fort - It is also known as the Golden fort or Sonar Quila due to its golden sandstone architecture. It was built by Raja Rawal Jaisal in 1156. It is a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the few living forts in the world.
Famous food to try in Jaipur are :
- Masala Tea with Bun Maska at Gulab Ji
- Street food and Chat at Masala Chowk
- Traditional Rajasthani Thali At Chokhi Dhani
- Laal Maas at Handi Chicken
- Non-Veg, Kebabs at Muhammadi Palace
- Lassi at Lassiwala
- Variety of omelets and Egg Preparations at Sanjay Egg-Dee
- Ghevar and sweets at LMB
- Pyaz ki kachori at Rawat
- Pav Bhaji at Pandit’s
The inclusions of the Budget Rajasthan tour package are:
1. Meals: Complimentary breakfast is included in the package.
2. Accommodation: 6-night accommodation in a standard or a deluxe hotel based upon the variant selected. 1 night stay in a desert camp.
3. Transportation: Local Sightseeing in a cab and In-city Transfers.
4. Desert Camping: Staying in a swiss tent under the open sky and experiencing a desert lifestyle.
5. Camel Ride: Ride a camel in the desert and witness a mesmerizing sunset behind the sand dunes.
6. Optional Elephant Ride: Enjoy an elephant ride at Amer fort at additional charges.
Things to carry for the budget Rajasthan tour package are: -
- Valid ID proofs
- Thrillophilia Voucher
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Water bottle
- Mosquito repellent
- Hat or Scarfs
- Personal Medication (if any)
The best things to buy in Jaipur & Udaipur are :
- Jewelry - Artificial Jewellery, Lacquer earrings, Silver Jewellery, and gemstone jewelry.
- Clothes and fabrics - Embroidered Indo-western clothes, Bandhani fabrics, organic bamboo cotton clothes, Lehariya Sarees.
- Blue Pottery in Jaipur
- Leather Products in Jaipur - Handbags, purses, jackets, shoes, and much more.
- Wall paintings and vintage artifacts in Jaipur
- Mosaic Lamps in Udaipur
- Mojaris in Jaipur
- Handicrafts and showpieces in Jaipur & Udaipur
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.