Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
One of the best places to do paragliding in India is the small hill station cum village of Bir Billing in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. Ranked as the second highest take-off point in the world, Bir Billing is also called the Paragliding capital of India and curates the sport in such a high quality that it has also once hosted the Paragliding World Cup.
This tour brings to you the opportunity to enjoy Paragliding and many other adventure activities in Bir Billing, including trekking and mountain biking. The experience, extended from Delhi, also includes transfers from Delhi and back, ensuring that everything is covered, and all you have to do is show up for your adventure.
About the Activity:
- The trip starts with your arrival at the pickup point in Delhi for your bus, which will transfer you to Bir Billing the next morning
- After arriving in Bir the next morning, you will be taken to a guesthouse for freshening up and changing into comfortable clothes. You will later drive to Billing to experience paragliding with a flight lasting for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- You will land in Bir and then go for exploring the local attractions of the hill station, before getting transferred to your camp for the night.
- After an amazing night at the camps, you will begin the adventure for the next day by trekking near Bir to reach a small waterfall, and then onto the landing spot of Paragliding.
- This will be followed by a mountain biking session to reach Palpung Sherabling Monastery Bhattu
- You will then arrive at the pickup point for your bus to Delhi, where you will end the trip by arriving at the National Capital.
You will be arriving at the communicated pickup location of your bus at about 7:30 PM for your transfer to Bir
You will arrive in Bir in the morning and will be taken to a guesthouse to freshen up and change your clothes.
A drive will then take you to Billing, which is the take-off location for your paragliding adventure. This is where you will start your flight.
After a paragliding session of about 15 to 30 minutes depending on the weather conditions, you will be landing in Bir.
Following this, you will go to explore the Tibetan Colony of Bir. After spending some time in exploring the monasteries, cafes, and handicraft shops, you will be transferred to the campsite.
If time permits, you will be taken for a short hike to the sunset point.
At the camp, you will enjoy around a bonfire with music before having dinner and settling in for the night.
After breakfast this morning, you will check out of the camps and start on a trek
The trek that passes through forests of Oak, Rhododendron and Deodar trees, takes you to a small waterfall. After spending time here, the trek will resume.
Arrive at the landing spot of paragliding in Bir, where the expedition of mountain biking begins. You will ride from here to the Palpung Sherabling Monastery Bhattu which is about 6 kms away.
You will then reach the pickup point for your return bus to Delhi at about 6:30 PM
The trip ends with your arrival in Delhi.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.