Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the tour:
- A bike tour through 4 of the major national parks of Madhya Pradesh will open you up to the most amazing treasures of its lands.
- You will be biking through Pench, Kanha, Bandhavgarh, and Panna National Parks, experiencing some of the greatest adventures that all of these places have to offer.
- Start from Bhopal, where you will pick up your bikes and start riding towards Madhai. From here, the real adventure takes you through the jungles of Pench to experience rafting in the Pench River.
- Then the tour takes you to Kanha for an experience of Elephant Safari, and then on to Bandhavgarh for another safari experience.
- On the last leg of the journey, you will be going to ride to reach Panna National Park, from where you will head to Khajuraho and bring the experience to an end.
After arriving in Delhi, you will be meeting our representative and getting transferred to Bhopal.
Check-in with a traditional welcome at the hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Bhopal
After you arrive at the designated starting point of the tour, you will be introduced to your bikes
When you get a flag off for the tour, start riding towards the small town of Madhai.
After arrival, get a welcome party, indulge in same nature walking and live amidst the green environs of Madhai.
Overnight in jungle resort of Madhai.
This day's ride will be the longest of the tour as you ride for about 260 km from here to Pench National Park.
After your arrival, enjoy an amazing bush dining experience.
Overnight at jungle resort of Pench National Park.
After waking up this morning, enjoy a morning safari in Pench National Park.
The ride for the day will be for 180 km which will then take you to the Kanha National Park, known for having the highest probability of spotting a tiger.
After you arrive, enjoy a short session of nature walk in the woods.
Overnight at jungle resort of Kanha National Park.
A 200 km ride from Kanha will today take you to the amazing Bandhavgarh National Park.
After your arrival, enjoy the amazing and dense jungles around you as you set out to explore the nearby buffer regions on a nature walk.
Overnight camping in Bandhavgarh National Park.
Start your day with an adventurous Jungle Safari/Tiger Safari in Bandhavgarh.
Moving on to the last leg of the journey, you will be going towards the Panna National Park, located 190 km from Bandhavgarh.
After you arrive, set out to explore the local attractions of the region.
Overnight at jungle resort of Panna National Park.
After an amazing sunrise in the forest, you will set out for a transfer to the famous heritage city of Khajuraho.
Overnight at hotel in Khajuraho
The experience will come to an end here after you are dropped at the Khajuraho Airport.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Bhopal
Most Popular Destinations