Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
1. Pick up from Airport.
2. Transfer to Cochin “ the queen of Arabian sea. Have an afternoon walk along the estuary witnessing age old colonial monuments, Chinese fishing nets , old rain trees and a sunset.
3. A cultural evening for the group with ethnic dance drama, martial arts etc.
4. Rest of the day in hotel.
1. After early breakfast proceed for backwater punting.
2. Have Lunch and proceed to Munnar hill station through midland Kerala, with village visits.
3. Check in to a hotel in Munnar.
4. Rest of the day in tea garden / spice garden.
Note Kerala villages are very different from villages in other parts of the world. People are living in enclosed farms and not in clusters. The farms bears bananas, spices, tropical fruits, tubers, pine apple, mango etc and plantations like rubber, coco, nutmeg etc. The marsh land is used for rice. The farm around houses bears all essential fruits and vegetable in sustainable level.
1. Wake up to the call of birds. Have a fresh cup of tea in the midst of tea garden and mist camped mountains. After breakfast mount on a jeep safari across mountains.
2. After visiting few colonial monuments proceed to Anamudichola national park through Madupatty lake and Kundala valley. The Anamudichola National park is a fossil forest of about 65 million years old at 2000MSL. A visit to the unique flora and fauna of the forest.
3. Proceed to Anjunad “ five town county “ located in the lap of Anamalais of Western ghats, in the foothill of Anamudi- highest peak in south India. Visit to the village and their farms, orchards, temples etc.
4. Lunch at Marayur the last village down hill.
5. Then visit the ˜Mount of the Spirit a world famous Archaeological site (Megaliths).
6. Next, a trek through Chinnar wildlife sanctuary to explore wildlife, prehistoric rock shelters which carry rock arts, trek to waterfalls etc.
7. Reach tribal village.
9. Overnight stay in village
1. Wake up to the call of monkeys and birds.
2. A full day for rope adventures, tribal village visit and wildlife trekking.
3. Also, have time for activities like rock climbing, tree climbing, jummaring and river crossing etc. (two items can be selected from these options)
4. Overnight stay close to Munnar.
1. After breakfast return to Cochin (Ernakulam)
2. Visit to Kodanadu Elephant camp. The camp was a famous wild elephants training centre in South India. After the ban on elephant trapping, it is working as an orphanage for abandoned calves and injured elephants.
3. Afternoon visit to Ernakulam market and shopping time
Departure for onward Journey (Can spend the day exploring Cochin, before departure)
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Cochin
Most Popular Destinations