Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
I could have only dreamt of staying in a mahal but Thrillophilia got me this experience in reality with their great discounts on stays at Alsisar Mahal...
My stays at the Alsisar Mahal helped me experience the royal lifestyle of the Kings and Queens who ruled this city. Really an amazing experience. Total...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I could have only dreamt of staying in a mahal but Thrillophilia got me this experience in reality with their great discounts on stays at Alsisar Mahal. I had one of the most exciting trips at this place that offered me the true knowledge about the city too. A perfect package one will need, thanks thrillophilia!
Rated : 5.0
My stays at the Alsisar Mahal helped me experience the royal lifestyle of the Kings and Queens who ruled this city. Really an amazing experience. Totally value for money
- The colourful past of the war-ridden Palace, turned into a heritage resort in the Alsisar Village, the magnificent ‘Alsisar Mahal’ is one of the finest places to stay in India.
- It is a 17th Century property that has once been the residence of the Royals. Restored to its initial glory, the interiors, vintage furnishing and other elements will all take you back in time.
- Along with its dignified design, the resort is also boastful of modern facilities and features to turn the guest holiday into a memorable affair.
- The fun tours, activities, special cooking and cultural classes, traditional performances and more are also inclusive of your stay experience at the Alsisar Mahal.
1. Pilani: Another town within the Shekhawati region, Plini is situated around 46.8 kilometers from the resort and is renowned to be home to one of the country’s most prestigious educational institutions - BITS Pilani.
Apart from that, the town also has had a rich and colourful history owing to the Rajput kingdoms that have ruled in the deserted land of Rajasthan that is still reflective in the preserved havelis, mansions, shrines and other monuments.
2. Badalgarh Fort: Built in the 16th-century after getting commissioned by the Muslim ruler, Nawab Fazal Khan, Badalgarh Fort gets its name after its strategic and phenomenal location atop a hill, amidst lush greenery of the Jhunjhunu district.
This spectacular establishment is located at a distance of 23.4 kilometers from the resort and can be visited to learn more about the history of the region and the fort as well as enjoy the views from the top.
3. Mandawa: Situated in the heart of the Shekhawati region is the small and quaint town of Mandawa. Some 51.5 kilometers from the resort, the town forms a part of the Jhunjhunu district and is highly renowned for the Mandawa Fort among many other palatial architectural marvels like fortresses, paved archways, havelis and more.
4. Nawalgarh: At a distance of 62.5 kilometers from the resort in Alsisar lies a tiny town of Nawalgarh, known for the lavish havelis and mansions built over centuries ago. The intricate detailing, frescoes, and architectural panache can be explored by going on a sightseeing tour of some of the popular sites like : Moraka Haveli, Poddar Haveli, Roop Niwas Palace etc.
The Heritage Galore of the Alsisar group of hotels is eminent with their Alsisar Mahal Shekhawati resort. The interiors, spacious and exuberant property, luxury facilities and service, and many exciting activities are all part of your stay experience. These are some of the best adventures the guests can expect to enjoy.
- Heritage walks in which the guests get to go around the top temples, monuments and villages around Alsisar to learn about the history and culture of the place and its people.
- The Fresco Trial tours are your chance at glancing at the colourful and detailed artistic elements etched of age-old havelis and mansions.
- Jeep Safaris in which the guest can explore the semi-arid deserted wilderness of Shekhawati as well spot native animals and enjoy a hi-tea experience.
- Sundowners are arranged either at the terrace of Badal Mahal- the highest floor of the palace or an extended safari in the desert where the guests can savour the surroundings, views of the sunset and a drink of choice.
- Cooking classes and demos.
- Camel cart Safaris.
- Cultural music and dance performances.
- Indoor and outdoor games.
- Spa treatments.
Here is a list of the amenities available in the rooms of the Alsisar Haveli Jaipur:
- Attached baths with modern fixtures and complimentary toiletries
- Power Back-up
- Doctor on call
- Room Service
- Television with satellite channels
- Bath-tub in the suites.
At the Alsisar Mahal Shekhawati the guests can wake-up to the views of manicured in-house gardens and lawns visible from the rooms. The picturesque poolside area is another place which can be savoured during a swim or a sun-bathing session. Apart from these, the 360 degree panorama of the village and far sighting plains are also on offer from the terrace of the resort.
Here is a list of the amenities offered at the Alsisar Haveli jaipur:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Coffee Shop
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Business Center
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
The check-in timing for the guests at Alsisar Mahal Shekhawati is for 2:00 pm and the check-out timing is at 12:00 noon, that is two hours prior to the initial time of arrival, the next day or at the end of the holiday.
The Alsisar Mahal Shekhawati is an imposing abode with premium accommodations that come in three variations, each installed with modern-day amenities and elements of its royal heritage to provide a comfortable and relaxing setting. The guests can choose from the following options:
- Superior Deluxe
Here is a list of the indoor games and activities that are available at the Alsisar Mahal Shekhawati Resort:
Yes. There is a full sized, outdoor swimming-pool for the guests to take a plunge and dip to cool-off themselves. One can also take some rest and instagramable pictures of the poolside area that has dome-shaped gazebos in Rajputana style design, loungers and seating arrangement in all white that compliments the surrounding lush greenery.
Yes. The Alsisar Mahal Shekhawati has a regal dining space and a restaurant where guests can enjoy their meals throughout the stay. The interiors of the space are inspired by traditional designs, accents and gold infusions.
There is a delicious menu that consists of Rajasthani, Indian and International cuisines, prepared by a team of professional chefs. Apart from that, there is also a terrace dining space, bars and a coffee lounge to satiate all your cravings.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.