Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Located close to the beautiful Hidimba Devi Temple and overlooking the snowcapped Pir Panjal mountains, this luxury stay in surrounded with an apple orchard that lends it a sweet smell all day. The rooms here carry the same charm and offer scenic views from the comfort of a plush bed - an ideal spot to snuggle in and enjoy the cool atmosphere here.
Head out for walks, treks, guided visit to the Hidimba temple, and much more. Go paragliding and indulge in various adventure sports here. Or simply stay back and enjoy the beautifully decorated stay around the indoor fireplace and gaze at the majestic mountains.
About the rooms:
The stay offers 3 luxurious bedrooms each offering views of the snow-capped mountains and lush green valley. The bedrooms come with a wooden floor and ceiling, large and cosy beds, a beautiful laptop-friendly area, attached washrooms, and modern amenities. The stay can accommodate a maximum of 9 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Wake up early to practise yoga or meditation in this peaceful abode
- Enjoy a guided visit to the Hidimba Temple
- Explore the beautiful apple and pear orchards with a nature walk
- As the sun sets, enjoy a warm and comforting bonfire under a star-studded sky
- Go for paragliding in Manali
- Visit the Vashisht Temple, Manu Temple, Himalayan Nyingmapa Buddhist Temple, etc.
- Indulge in some exciting activities like camping, trekking, rafting and skiing
- Explore the past in the Museum of Himalayan Culture and Folk Art
- Take a ride on Yak at Manali Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tie your shoelaces and head on the trails to Bada Pathar, Lamadug, or to Khanpari Tibba peak for some trekking
- Head out to the Solang Valley for some adventure sports like paragliding
- Check out the Rohtang La Pass
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 55 KM from the Kullu Manali Airport and around 147 KM from the Joginder Nagar Railway Station. One can easily reach the stay by taking any private taxi/cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.