Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Explore Himalayas Resort :
Write Your Story
You have too many options to get to Himayalan Resort in Manali, find the options mentioned below:
- You can take a flight to Bhuntar Airport in Kullu Manali. It is a small airport and you can get flights from Chandigarh, Mumbai, and Delhi. The weather of Manali is one of the main concerns and if the weather is bad your flight might get canceled also the airfare is pretty high.
- The best option is perhaps traveling from Chandigarh. Manali is around 306.1 km from Chandigarh Airport. You can get frequent flights to Chandigarh from any city in India that’s a plus point. After reaching Chandigarh you can book a cab and start your journey to The Himalayan Resort in Manali, it will take you around 8h 35 minutes to reach the place.
- If you are a road trip lover then take a flight to Delhi or if you live in Delhi, you can travel in your private vehicle to enjoy the lovely road trip to Manali. However, know that night buses ply from Delhi but unfortunately you will not get a train from Delhi to Manali. Approximately a 13-hour long journey via NH 44 from Delhi will take you to Manali. The distance from Delhi to Manali by road is 530.8 km.
- People who want to travel from Dharamshala or McLeodGanj can take tourist night buses that leave the bus station in Dharamshala. Dharamshala is just 219.4 km from Manali.
- If you want to travel to Manali by train then your only options are Chandigarh and Ambala Cantonment in Haryana.
Once you reach Manali, you can take the Circuit Road and the Hadimba Temple Road to reach your destination i.e. The Himalayan Resort in just 10 minutes or so.
Yes, there is a dedicated and safe parking area available for tourists at The Himalayan Manali.
The check-in time is 2:00 pm and the check-out time is 12:00 pm at the Himalayan resort Manali.
There are so many activities you can indulge in such as:
- You can enjoy swimming in the pool.
- You can walk into the fitness center to stay in shape while vacationing.
- Sports lovers can indulge in Table Tennis, Badminton, and Billiards match within the resort itself.
- After a day full of activities you can go straight to the Resort-Spa where the experts will give you a relaxing massage.
Depending on the season the resort staff will assist you to enjoy lovely outdoor activities in Manali such as camping, canoeing, angling, mountain biking, jeep safaris and much more.
Both vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals are available, depending on your requirements. However, you will get free breakfast in The Himalayan Manali along with complimentary packaged mineral water (2 per day). They also welcome their guests with a complimentary welcome drink (non-alcoholic).
Yes, it is couple friendly all you have got to do is show proper id proofs and you’re good to go.
The rooms are loaded with all the state-of-the-art amenities such as:
- Sofa cum bed
- Cable as well as satellite TVs
- Private balcony
- Complimentary toiletries
- Private Bathrooms
- Electric Kettle
- Room Service
- Interconnected rooms are also available
- Flatscreen TV
The cost of the packages ranges somewhere between INR 4999 per couple depending on the kind of room you are choosing to stay in. However, the Himalayan resort Manali also allows free cancellation (terms and conditions applied).
Yes, it does have a spectacular alfresco swimming pool where you can relax and have fun.
The rooms are fancy, lavish and most of all safe, you will get mountain-view rooms from where the serene mountains are visible clearly. Furthermore, the rooms are of non-smoking types perfect for families or couples. If you want you can choose divine suites in this luxurious resort which provides a grand view of the Manali Town along with the view of the other beguiling areas adjacent to it.
The exact location of The Himalayan Manali is; Kullu Valley, Hadima Temple Road, Siyal, Manali Tehsil, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.