Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Overall we had an amazing family trip to Cambodia for 6 days. A big thank you to Thrillophilia for organizing our trip so well!!! During our trip, we w...
The very well-planned trip, We booked our 6 days Cambodia from Thrillophilia and the service they provided was good as they keep tracking us during our...
Trip Location: Siem Reap
- Flaunting a rich history and scenic beauty, Cambodia presents to the world the perfect blend of the old and the urbane environments. This beautiful nation is known popularly for its majestic temples, elegant restaurants, awe-inspiring colonial architecture, adventure-filled forests, and spectacular tropical islands.
- With this Cambodia family tour package from Thrillophilia, you can explore the hidden gems of this historical land with your loved ones in just 6 days!
- Your Cambodia tour will begin from Siem Reap. The paradise of timeless grandeur and ancient glory, Siem Reap is known for its age-old temples, brilliant architecture, and vibrant local markets. After you reach here on day 1, you will spend the rest of the day at leisure with your near and dear ones.
- On day 2, you will proceed to Phnom Penh. The capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh is home to Khmer architectural marvels, royal buildings, lively markets, and romantic riversides. Once you reach here, you will visit the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace, the National Museum - admire the stunning Khmer style architecture, the Tuol Sleng Museum, Choeung Ek, and Psar Toul Tom Pong.
- On day 3, you will head back to Siem Reap, where you will embark on a fun-filled local sightseeing tour. On this tour, you will visit Chong Khneas, Tonle Sap Lake - enjoy a soothing sunset boat ride, and Chantiers Ecoles.
- Day 4 is reserved for an enjoyable full-day excursion to Angkor Area. Here, you will enjoy visiting the South Gate of Angkor Thom, the Royal enclosure, the Bayon Temple, the elephant terrace, Ta Prohm, Phimeanakas, and Angkor Wat - a stunning 12th-century architectural marvel.
- On day 5, you will enjoy yet another sightseeing tour of Siem Reap. On this tour, you will explore the King’s residence, Psar Chars, the Wat Bo, and the Cambodian Cultural Villages - home to 13 beautiful villages and popular historical monuments.
- You will conclude your Cambodia tour on day 6 and fly back home with happy memories.
Your trip starts upon arrival at Cambodia airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel in Siem Reap.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of your day at leisure.
In the evening, you can head out to explore the city on your own. You can visit the buddhist temples or enjoy shopping at the local markets.
You can check out some of the famous restaurants which serve the best authentic food to treat your Palate.
If you wish to get rid of your weariness, you can try popular spas and enjoy some relaxation massages and spa treatments.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Phnom Penh. It will take you 5 hours to reach your destination.
As you reach, you will be taken to visit the historical Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda which was built in 1886 by the king Norodom.
Next, enjoy a tour of the National Museum, Tuol Sleng Museum, and witness the Killing fields’ of Choeung Ek.
After the tour, explore Psar Toul Tom Pong, known as the Russian market in Phnom Penh.
After shopping, Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Siem Reap.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and unwind. Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of the city.
You will be visiting the floating village of Chong Khneas and enjoy a ride in the traditional wooden boat across the Tonle Sap Lake and witness a beautiful sunset.
Next, you will be visiting "Chantiers Ecoles - Les Artisans d'Angkor" where you will witness the ancient Khmer traditions of stone carving and wood sculpting.
After the tour, have dinner at the local restaurant and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, head out to explore the ruins of Angkor area, a UNESCO world heritage site.
You will be visiting the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, the Royal enclosure, the elephant terrace, Phimeanakas, the Jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm and many others.
In the afternoon, visit the temple of Angkor Wat, built in the 12th century. This temple is one of the most preserved complexes in Angkor.
As the tour ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken for a tour of cultural villages and a few other famous attractions of Cambodia.
You will be visiting the King's residence, Phsar Chas,'Old Market’, and the Wat Bo, an 18th century Pagoda with beautiful wall paintings.
In the afternoon, proceed for the Cultural Village tour, where you will witness the miniatures of 13 unique villages representing different cultural heritages and 8 scenes of performance and witness some amazing traditional performances.
After the tour, enjoy shopping at the local markets and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your flight back home as your trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Overall we had an amazing family trip to Cambodia for 6 days. A big thank you to Thrillophilia for organizing our trip so well!!! During our trip, we were regularly in touch with the agent who helps us from the very first place and even we get great support from the local operator and the staff. The company employee received us from the airport and helps us with the documentation part and as well gave us a warm welcome and the driver already waited for us and very helpful too which helps us with our luggage and kept it in a proper manner in the car, we had an easy checked in at the hotel and as well we really love the hotel they provided to us as we get a great hospitalities and services and with the sumptuous breakfast. All the day tours were well-planned and well-executed and the sightseeing was truly breathtaking and we get to learn about their culture and traditions... The temples, palace, floating village, UNESCO world heritage site, and many more important and famous sites we visited were very impressive at each arrival... We clicked many pictures to keep this trip memorable for a lifetime...
Rated : 4.0
The very well-planned trip, We booked our 6 days Cambodia from Thrillophilia and the service they provided was good as they keep tracking us during our trip to make sure that we are fine, we stayed at a very good hotel with an amazing location in the city, we enjoyed the sightseeing and explored the place thoroughly, We had great food tours, markets tours on our own at a free time... Overall this trip was well-organized with no single issues.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.