A Kerala trip can be a family holiday. It can be a honeymoon for those in love. It can be an adventurous experience. It can be rejuvenating and so much more. In other words, Kerala has something for everybody. At Thrillophilia, we have Kerala packages that give you different tastes of Kerala.
There are backwater cruises to be had, relaxing vacations on beautiful beaches of Kerala, a sightseeing Kerala tour and more. Some of the best Kerala trip packages that we have with us include Allepey Backwater Tour, Kerala Beach Tour, Kerala Sightseeing tour, Kerala Honeymoon Tour, Best of Kerala Tour, Kumarakom Package, Kerala Backwater Tour and Cycling tour in Munnar.
Alleppey backwater tour
Explore the backwaters of Allepey on a houseboat, cruise through narrow canals and take a tour of quaint Kerala villages en route.
Kerala beach tour
If you like sun, sand and the sea, you will love this Kerala trip. This package takes you to beautiful beaches of Kerala for a rejuvenating holiday.
Kerala siteseeing Tour
Explore the highlights of Kerala with this Kerala trip. The highlights of this package include a visit to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, a houseboat stay and more.
Kerala Honeymoon Tour
Take your special someone on a romantic Kerala trip. Enjoy the lush greenery of the destination, the placid backwaters and the beautiful scenery all around.
Best of Kerala Tour
For those interested in seeing the best of Kerala, this is an ideal Kerala package. It takes you to backwater cruise, beautiful hill station of Munnar, Cochin and other places as well.
Enjoy a stay in a backwater resort in Kumarakom, enjoy an evening cruise and visit other highlights of Kerala too with this trip.
Kerala backwaters Tour
If you are interested only in the backwaters of Kerala, consider taking this Kerala trip for an extensive cruise through the placid backwaters of the destination.
Cycling Tour in Munnar
For a different kind of experience, consider taking a cycling tour of Munnar. You get to make your way through plantations and small villages, exploring the local life of people.
Trivandrum Places- Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, Wildlife Zoo.
Kovalam Places- Kovalam Beach, Poovar.
Alleppey Places- Alleppey Beach, Alleppey Backwaters/ Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Kumarakom Backwaters.
Munnar Places- Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Kundala Dam, Mattupetty Lake & Mattupetty Dam, Munnar Boating, Munnar Tea gardens, Munnar Tea museum & Tea factory, Munnar Elephant Ride, Rose Garden (Blossom Park), Pothamedu View Point, Hydel Park, Photo Shooting Points, Rajamalai Eravikulam National Park, Tea Powder Shopping,Cheeyapara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls.
Thekkady Places- Wildlife Boating, Thekkady Spice Garden, Kathakali Show, Kalaripayattu Show, Thekkady Elephant Ride, Jungle Jeep Safari, Thekkady Ayurvedic Body Massage.
About the tour:
Day 1- Kochi Sightseeing
You will be picked up from the Kochi Airport or the hotel depending upon the location. Visit the places that are mentioned above in Kochi.
Day 2- Drive to Munnar
The next day, drive to Munnar hills which are located at a distance of 130 km. En-route, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Cheeyappara as well as Valara Waterfalls and lush green tea meadows. As you reach Munnar, check-in at the hotel and relax for some time. Later on, you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3- Munnar Sightseeing
Day 4- Drive to Thekkady
After having breakfast, check-out from your resort and drive to Thekkady. Sightseeing destinations in Thekkady include Periyar wildlife sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more. Further, you can go Mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations where you can shop exotic spices.
Day-5 Drive to Alleppey
- Add this 6 day sightseeing tour of different magnificent locations in Kerala to your travel diary at the earliest. Choose this Mumbai- Kerala- Mumbai tour package for clubbing with the scenic images of God's Own Country.
- Start the trip from Kochi, the IT hub of Kerala but it still possesses a plenty of unrivaled historical sights very proudly.
- Visit Munnar, the coldest region, then Thekkady, an enlarged tiger reserve and Alleppey, the region encircled by backwater; know the beauty of this tiny state is undefinable.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the whole trip which is inclusive of flight transfers.
- Never be late to make use of this amazing opportunity to spend a quality time in the most visited part of South India, that is Kerala. Here is 6 day tour from Mumbai and covering the major tourist destinations in Kerala.
- The journey to Kerala will absolutely do wonders and at the end you will start lingering. This is a place where hill stations and backwaters equally attracting visitors, a place where beaches and mountains make anyone's heart get stolen.
- Begin the tour from Kochi leading to Munnar, Thekkady and Alappuzha which are still the enduring passion of thousands of travelers.
- This package will provide you with food, accommodation and transportation during the whole trip that is inclusive of round trip flights.
- This is an intriguing call for all those who are planning to pack their bags for a trip to Kerala; this is from Delhi to the different parts of Kerala.
- Begin the journey from Munnar, the favourite hill station here and then never miss the chances to spot the rare species at the Tiger Reserve in Thekkady.
- Feel the freshness of the Venice of the East, Alleppey while you cruise along the scintillating backwaters here. Wind up the tour in Thiruvananthapuram that is packed with multitudes of ancient buildings and more cultural depictions.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the whole trip that is inclusive of flight transfer from Delhi to Kerala and return.