About the activity:
- Experience the unparalleled beauty of North East
India on a motorcycle trip to Tawang Arunchal Pardesh India.
- At 3,500 meters, the altitude of this pass only
encourages a complete connection to nature.
- Stop at the historically Tibetan site in the north-western
part of the country. You will interact with the local Monpa tribes as part of your Arunachal Pradesh
tourism adventure and examine their historic buildings cast of timber and
- Take a gander at the Tawang Monastery —
one of the most important social and religious sites along the pass and cast
your gaze upon ancient scriptures from the 17th century A.D. Visit national parks as part of your
integrated Kaziranga National Park tour.
- Ride along the paths and soak in the scene of the
mountains freshly coated with snow. Look out over the lakes shimmering with a
crisp reflection of the heavenly mountains.
Meal Types: Breakfast and Dinner for the trip (vegetarian and non-vegetarian)
Accommodation Types: Twin Sharing in camps or rooms.
Transportation Types:Triumph Tiger XRX
Activities: Motorcycle Tour
Difficulty Level: Moderate