Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|4 Nights Tour of Singapore with Night Safari - Flat 22% off||5D 4N||₹ 35999||5.0 star||View Details|
|4 Nights Singapore Tour Package with Airfare - Thrillophilia Exclusive||5D 4N||₹ 55999||5.0 star||View Details|
|6 Days Singapore Tour with Batu Caves & Genting Highlands||6D 5N||₹ 39999||5.0 star||View Details|
|5 Nights Singapore Honeymoon Package with Cruise||6D 5N||₹ 54999||3.0 star||View Details|
|Singapore 4 Days 3 Nights Tour Package Flat 25% off||4D 3N||₹ 24999||5.0 star||View Details|
Ask a Question
Traveller Tales From Singapore
11 February 2019
Incredibly executed tour package. But felt it was slightly overpriced. But after reaching there and doing all the activities offered, I felt the package was worth that much money. It was a great time o...
11 February 2019
One of the greatest things about Singapore tour was the indoor skydiving and the kayaking. They were so awesome. There were a lot of people to indulge in these activities. But the instructors have mana...
11 February 2019
If you are taking your family with your for this Singapore tour, it would be nice. All the activities were superb. I loved the indoor skydiving. But I guess you don’t get much activities in Singapore. ...
11 February 2019
This was a crazily happy tour package. I am in love with Singapore. I want to visit the place once again. And Thrillophilia did a wonderful job. Nice support team. Local guide was also excellent. I wou
11 February 2019
Great tour of Singapore with family. Pleasant weather and excellent time of the season to visit the country. We were so thrilled about the sightseeing and the offbeat trips. So happy. Thanks.
11 February 2019
Great in all senses of it. Singapore trip was quite unbelievable. What a fantastic place. I visited the country for the first time. Though we couldn’t see the country wholly, whatever we came across ma...
11 February 2019
Thanks to Thrillophilia first of all for providing such a wonderful tour. We liked the local guide too. He did an excellent job and helped us in the best way possible. He was polite and always happy to...
11 February 2019
Best trip ever in my life. Great experience. Well arranged accommodation and quality food. Service from Thrillophilia and the guide was appreciable. Visited so many good places including the Universal ...
11 February 2019
This was a nice tour. Met a lot of new people. Guide was superb. Very funny and friendly. Lots of fun. Universal Studios was amazing. Singapore city tour offered a lot of sights. It was a memorable, fe
More Things to do in Singapore
Other Listings in Singapore
What You Should Know More About Tours in Singapore
Here is the list of some of the best tour packages for Singapore holiday:
1. 3 Nights Cheapest Singapore Tour Package
2. Singapore 4 Days 3 Nights Tour Package
3. 4 Days Singapore Holiday Package with Universal Studios
4. 4 Nights Tour of Singapore with Night Safari
5. 5 Days Tour Package Of Singapore Sentosa Special
Singapore’s Changi Airport, located 17 kilometers from the city’s main commercial hub, receives flights from approximately 380 cities around the world. Some of the flights and destinations (but not limited to) are:
1) Air India Express from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai
2) Jetstar Airways from Phuket
3) China Southern Airlines from Guangzhou
4) Emirates from Dubai
5) Scoot from Gold Coast
6) Air France from Paris
7) Qatar Airways from Doha
1) Malaysia Airlines to Kuala Lumpur
2) Air Asia to Langkawi
3) IndiGo to Chennai
4) Scoot to Perth
5) Sri Lankan Airlines to Colombo
6) Emirates to Melbourne
7) Singapore Airlines to London
For travelling to Singapore, it is necessary that you have a visa when you are planning for the vacation. Only for those who hold a diplomatic or official passport issued by the government of India, a visa is not necessary for going to Singapore. One can apply for a Singapore tourist visa that allows a stay for a maximum period of 30 days.
For Indians, there is not facility for visa on arrival in Singapore. India is under the Assessment Level I categories and thus people travelling from India need an electronic-visa (e-visa) for going to Singapore. One can easily get an electronic visa and the process generally takes up to 3 days.
The tropical weather of Singapore remains hot and humid all year round the temperatures hovering around 26-27 degrees. The best time to visit Singapore will depend on your vacation style and your interest in cultural & food festivals, shopping, etc.
March up till June are the most pleasant months i.e. dry and with lower temperatures. The biggest attraction during these months is the weeklong Chinese New Year celebration.
The months of July till September are monsoon months with sudden rains and excessive humidity, but see a lot of footfalls due to the two-month-long Great Singapore Sale and the Food Festival, the most popular draws of Singapore packages.
While the humidity is highest between October and February, people visit to see the Lantern Festival. You can enjoy a beautiful dance and music festival known as Zoukout at Sentosa. Ask your operator to include this in your Singapore tour packages.
Skydiving in Singapore is one of the most adrenaline-pumping activities which you get to experience once in a lifetime. It allows a chance for us mortals to see the world we live in from a completely different perspective. Singapore offers many opportunities to feel the exhilaration of skydiving to enjoy the amazing views of the spectacular landscape.
One of the most popular skydiving experience in Singapore can be enjoyed in Sentosa where there is a vertical wind tunnel for the activity.
The best places for skydiving in Singapore are:
Jump on Singapore Festival
If you have a fantasy of flying in the air then a jet Using a jetpack, you’ll be able to move in the air (with no strings attached, literally) using the power of controlled water pressure. pack ride is just the thing to satiate your appetite for adventure when you’re in Singapore. If you are looking for a way to escape the heat, a wannabe adrenalin junkie or looking for an opportunity to try something that will push your boundaries, then jetpacking in Singapore meets your every need.
- Sea Breeze Watersports
- Siloso Beach
- Pulau Ubin
One of the growing sports in Singapore is standup paddling. Paddleboarding is a fun leisure activity which seems a little bit like surfing, but there’s a lot more standing up to be done. Not only it a fun workout but also allows you to explore the waters. The freedom of being able to navigate your standing self through the sea by your own strength is invigorating which one can experience with this activity.
Stand up Paddle Singapore
Changi Airport, ranked amongst the top airports in the world, is extremely well connected to all the major cities in the world. Some of the major carriers operating between India and Singapore are IndiGo, Singapore Airlines, Tiger Airways, Air India Express, etc. The flight duration is 6-9 hours depending on the stopovers.
Indians wanting to travel can apply for a visa online at the Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore for a charge of INR 1500 (application) and service charge (INR 300).
Singapore is an important port in Southeast Asia accessible by sea from major ports around the world both by cargo and passenger cruises along with regular ferry services to Indonesia and Malaysia.
Singapore is only reachable by road from Malaysia. Regular buses run on the two causeways link Singapore with Johor Bahru every day from 5:00 am till midnight. One can opt for SBS (www.sbstransit.com.sg) or Causeway Link (causewaylink.com.my). Passengers need to disembark for luggage check at passport control before they proceed.
Cars for rent are available between Singapore and Johor Bahru. Else opt for a taxi from Larkin Bus Terminal (INR 1300 per taxi, INR 330 per person) and Ban San St Taxi Kiosk (INR 2400 per taxi, INR 600 per person)
Sightseeing in Singapore seems to be not an easy task as this is a city bursting to the seams with impressive things to see and do. This tiny island state is also a land of contrasts; Chinatown and Little India, both gastronomic and shopping hubs in their own right, represent the incredible ethnic diversity of the country. With its pristine beaches, world class attractions, sea sports and retreats, there are endless opportunities for your variety of interests. Some of the best places to visit in Singapore Tour listed as follows: 1) Universal Studios
- Choose from 28 rides and award-winning shows like Shrek 4-D, Battlestar Galactica, Sesame Street Spaghetti Chase during your Singapore Holidays.
- Meet characters like Simpsons, Spiderman, SpongeBob, etc.
2) Singapore Flyer
- Visit Asia’s largest observation wheel to see the Singapore skyline including parts of Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Indulge in authentic Singapore cuisine served in-flight.
3) Gardens By The Bay
- See the 50-meter Supertrees, the Flower Dome, which is the world’s largest greenhouse, and Cloud Forest that houses the world’s tallest artificial waterfall.
4) S.E.A. Aquarium
- During your Singapore holidays indulge in overnight aquarium sleepovers, shark encounters, seabed walking at the home of 100,000 marine animals.
5) Sentosa Island
- Opt for Sentosa Island in your Singapore packages to revel in the beauty of famous beaches like Tanjong, Palawan, and Siloso.
- Explore Universal Studios, S.E.A Aquarium, and Dolphin Island.
6) River Safari Singapore
- Visit Asia’s only river-themed park housing 7,500 marine animals and 400 plant species.
- Feed piranhas in Amazing Amazonia Tour and meet pandas in Giant Panda Forest.
7) Trick Eye Museum
- Immerse in the thrill of augmented illusions that bring paintings alive to make the most of your Singapore holidays.
- Step into fantastical thematic zones with the XR Museum App.
8) Jurong Bird Park
- See over 5000 exotic birds like iridescent sterling and crested guinea fowl by asking for this attraction in your Singapore packages.
- See the world’s largest aviary and bird’s breeding centre.
9) Singapore Zoo
- See 2,400 species of animals & birds in a rainforest environment in 11 zones like the Primate Kingdom & Reptile Garden at this award-winning sanctuary, when you opt to visit the zoo in your Singapore packages.
10) Butterfly Park And Insect Kingdom
- See over 3,000 species of insects and butterflies amidst tropical mangroves settings.
- Take the Insect Safari Tunnel and see the Firefly Enclosure Show.
11) Kidzania Singapore
- Kidzania, counted amongst the most interesting theme park for children should definitely be included in your Singapore packages.
- Explore Aviation Academy, Crime Scene Investigator, etc.
12) Royal Albatross Sunset Sail
- Cruise in style aboard the luxury ship that sails past the beautiful beaches of Singapore, watch the skyline during your Singapore holidays.
13) Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Meet your favorite personalities from Hollywood/ Bollywood, music, sports, etc. at this glamorous ‘museum of people’.
- Explore the ‘Spirit of Singapore’ boat ride and Marvel 4D cinema in your Singapore packages.
14) Wings of time
- See the world’s only permanent show set in the sea with awe-inspiring laser, fire, and water display that tells the story of courage and love during your next Singapore holidays.
Sightseeing in Singapore seems to be not an easy task as this is a city bursting to the seams with impressive things to see and do. This tiny island state is also a land of contrasts; Chinatown and Little India, both gastronomic and shopping hubs in their own right, represent the incredible ethnic diversity of the country. With its pristine beaches, world class attractions, sea sports and retreats, there are endless opportunities for your variety of interests.
Some of the best places to visit in Singapore Tour listed as follows:
1) Universal Studios
Snorkeling and scuba diving is usually on the top of any traveler’s list when they are traveling in Singapore. It allows an exciting chance to spot the underwater beauty and experience the feeling of thrill and adventure simultaneously. Singapore has got many offshore islands as well as professional diving centers where tourists can partake in this thrilling activity. Singapore's offshore islands that offer such recreational activities include Kusu Island, St. John's Island, Sisters' Islands, and Pulau Hantu.
The most fantastic places for snorkeling and scuba diving in Singapore are:
There are many guided tours and itineraries that offer different time durations for the tourists interested in exploring Singapore. Singapore has many things to do and places where the tourists can experience the best of the city. For exploring Singapore, the ideal duration should be about 5 to 7 days.
Singapore is one of the buzzing places to try your hands on the exciting sport of surfing. Singapore lacks the waves essential for surfing, but that geographical restraint hasn't stopped companies from creating, and cashing in, on a surf culture. Singapore has a community of surf lovers, who travel the Asia Pacific region in the absence of real waves in Singapore.
Some of the best places for surfing in Singapore are:
Cycling in Singapore offers some plainly special ride profiles – where else would you be able to circumnavigate a whole nation in 100 km? Indeed, even shy of an entire day ride around the border of Singapore, you can navigate the city by bicycle, going through its differing parks while touring.
Best routes for cycling around Singapore are:
- Bedok Reservoir Park - best place for families
- Pasir Ris Park - ideal for beginners
- Kallang River and Marina Bay - for city views and sunset romance
- Khatib Loop - for off the beaten path exploring
- Lower Seletar to Woodlands Waterfront - for nature and night cycling
- Pasir Ris to East Coast Park - for gluttons
- Punggol Coastline and Rivers - for tranquil weekend outings
- Athlete Lap - for fitness freaks and tech geeks
- Bukit Timah MTB Trail - best for mountain biking
- Choa Chu Kang to Bukit Batok Nature Park - for birdwatching
There are various places in Singapore where the tourists can feel enthralled at the sights of this wonderful city. With a plethora of star attractions, the travellers are always given plenty of options to unwind with sightseeing in Singapore. Some of these places are:
1) Night Safari: Visit the world’s first nocturnal zoo to see some of the rarest animal species. Divided into seven geographical zones in a tropical rainforest setting, you will see Barking Deer, Striped Hyena, etc. Enjoy tribal dances and fire-eating performances and indulge in dining in the wilderness. A must inclusion in your Singapore packages.
2) Breakfast with the Orangutans at Singapore Zoo: One of the most popular activities with tourists in their Singapore tour packages, this activity allows you into the natural habitat of these majestic creatures and lets you see their funny antics and almost-humanlike behavior.
3) Dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant: When in Singapore, you can’t expect anything but the best. Same goes for the plenty of Michelin starred dining options available here. The latest list of awarded restaurants include not only the fine dining options like Alma, Bacchanalia, Iggy, etc. but also some casual dining options like Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice and Noodles at Chinatown.
4) Singapore River Cruise: See the major landmarks like Merlion Statue, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, etc. from an entirely new perspective while you cruise over the Singapore River. Used as traditional modes of transport in the olden times, the charming and rustic bumboats add further to the experience.
5) Wave house Singapore: This is the perfect place for water sport enthusiasts who want to indulge in surfing and bodyboarding in controlled environments without compromising on the thrill during their Singapore tour packages. Experience perfect waves created by 100,000 gallons of water flowing at 48 mph in FlowBarrel with options of skimboarding and skateboarding or flowboarding on the milder Double FlowRider.
6) Visit the Jurong Bird Park: This is Asia’s largest bird park housing close to 3500 rare bird species like Philippine Eagle, Yellow-naped Amazons in the Lorry Loft feeding zone, Bird Discovery Tour, and Bird’s Eye Tour.
7) Walking tour of Little India: Explore the colorful and mystic Indian culture at this 18th-century establishment where kitschy boutiques and open art spaces co-exist with centuries-old temples. Don’t miss to try the authentic Indian food at Tekka Centre while here.
8) Explore the Marina Bay Sands: This world-famous super-luxury 57 storey resort is one of the major landmarks of Singapore. It consists of the best of international brands setting up shop inside the hotel, Michelin starred restaurants and the world’s largest rooftop infinity pool. A must inclusion in your Singapore tour packages.
9) Lunch with parrots: One of the most fun experiences to indulge in is to have these cheeky yet amiable companions for lunch. Available at Jurong Bird Park, you will be entertained by their antics like back flapping, and chattering while you indulge in a delectable cuisine of authentic foods of Singapore.
The Singapore Grand Prix is a motor race which forms part of the FIA Formula One World Championship. The event takes place on the Marina Bay Street Circuit where you should go to enjoy the racing matches.
Using public roads around the Marina Bay area, the circuit utilises powerful lighting systems to replicate daylight conditions and the most stringent safety protocols ensure driver and spectator safety. The inaugural Singapore Grand Prix proved a huge hit, staged on a new street circuit, with the city's famous skyline providing a truly spectacular backdrop.
1) Siloso Beach
Located on Sentosa Island, this is the most popular beach in Singapore dotted with resorts and bars and has options for kayaking, surfing, and roller blading.
2) Tanjong Beach
- Tanjong Beach is famous for its secluded remoteness and relaxed vibes and should be included in your Singapore tour packages.
- More than watersports, this beach is known for its nightlife and fine-dining options at Tanjong Beach Club.
3) Palawan Beach
- This palm tree shaded pristine beach is popular for the huge range of interesting activities at the beachside adventure parks.
- Watersport enthusiasts can indulge in jetpacking, jet boarding, and banana boat riding.
4) Changi Beach
- This is a charming and quaint beachfront rich with wartime landmarks. It is frequented for plane spotting.
- You can indulge in sailing and surfing at the NSRCC Sea Sports Centre at the Coast Walk.
5) Punggol Beach
- Punggol Beach is one of the quieter beaches with white sands dotted with black-brown boulders and is visited to see the memorial plaques dedicated to the Sook Ching massacre victims.
- The beach has options for wakeboarding and kayaking.
6) Lazarus Island
- Lazarus Island, one of the few remaining natural islands, is famous for its hilly landscape, coral reefs, and exotic plant species.
- The beaches here don’t support watersports due to flat waters. One can swim to see the colourful fish and corals.
7) Pulau Ubin
- Pulau Ubin is the only remaining authentic habited village left in Singapore.
- The island offers stand-up paddle boarding and a challenging 9 kilometres long kayaking tour.
8) Kusu Island
- Also known as Tortoise Island it is frequented by travellers to see the thousands of tortoise roaming around freely.
- Watersport enthusiasts can indulge in kayak fishing and snorkelling.
9) Pasir Ris Beach
- This beach is loved for the sheer range of outdoor activities like bird watching, hiking in the mangroves, horseback riding, etc.
- The beach doesn’t offer water sporting opportunities due to the flatness of the waves.
10) East Coast Park
- A haven of lush tropical mangroves, this is a famous getaway for sporting activities like skating and cycling on the coast, etc.
- You can indulge in watersports like windsurfing; stand up paddling, and surfboarding at the Aloha Sea Sports Centre.
11) St John’s Island
- Known for its natural beauty, the island has calm lagoons, hidden passages & caves, and thick mangroves perfect for short hikes.
- The waters are rich with massive coral reefs and dolphins and the land with hundreds of resident cats!
12) Sisters Island
- A group of two islands, Big Sister’s island and Little Sister’s Island, Sister’s Island is famous for its rich marine life and over 250 different species of corals.
- Indulge in snorkelling and swimming to explore the colourful fish and corals.
13) Coney Island
- One of the most picturesque beachfronts with hidden beaches and rustic trails, over 80 bird species, creatures like Brahman Bull, and varieties of butterflies.
- More than watersports, the place is famous for quaint hiking trails.
1) Southern Ridges
- Considered to be one of the most picturesque trails for hiking, the 10 kilometre trail extends takes you along Mount Faber Park and HortPark, ending at Kent Ridge Park.
- See the magnificent city skyline, Merlion statue, and Henderson Waves.
2) Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- One of the best hikes for history enthusiasts, it takes you into luxurious vegetation of the Nature Reserve to see the fascinating ruins of an ancient village including a stone well, kitchen, outhouse, etc.
3) MacRitchie Reservoir Park
- Also known as Tree Top Walk, is done on a suspension bridge hanging 25 metres above the ground and 250 metres long.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the lush and fragrant rainforests and see scores of indigenous birds.
4) Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Perfect for wildlife enthusiasts, get up and close with giant monitor lizards, mud lobsters, and tree climbing crabs, Kingfishers, Herons, and egrets.
5) Bukit Batok Hill
- The perfect hike for seasoned trekkers that’s challenging, rugged, and picturesque.
- See the quarry pool & the war memorial and encounter wild animals like white-crested laughing thrushes and monitor lizards
Singapore is best explored with walking through the heart of this vibrant city. The walking tour aims to go deeper than just introducing the sites, to stray off the beaten path and delve into the city’s amazing history, from the darkest hours to the brightest moments.
Some of the best walking tours in Singapore are:
Let's Go Bike Singapore
SneakPeek Singapore Guided Walks
Monster Day Tours
The Original Singapore Walks
The Real Singapore Tours
Singapore Urban Adventures
Ruby Dot Trails
- Visit Night Safari: Explore the world’s first nocturnal zoo on an exciting tram ride. Here you can see over 100 rarest species of animals like River Hogs, Pangolin, Sugar-Glider, etc. Enjoy an award-winning gourmet safari dinner experience and see fire eating tribal dancers perform.
-Enjoy a Ride at Singapore Flyer: Marvel at the iconic and resplendent Singapore skyline from Asia’s largest observation wheel. If the skies are clear, you can as far as Indonesia and Malaysia. Savour a luxury in-flight dining experience while sightseeing and indulge in a simulated Flight Experience and XD Theatre at the terminal.
- Visit Gardens by the Bay: Visit the awe-inspiring 50 metre high Supertrees, Cloud Forest housing the largest artificial waterfall in the world, and Flower Dome, which is the world’s largest greenhouse. See thousands of exotic species of plants and flowers from around the world and the stupendous light and sound show held every evening.
- Enjoy Sentosa Island Cable Car Ride: For an exciting adventure and breathtaking views of the night skyline including Universal Studios, Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade, etc. take the aerial route to Sentosa in a cable car. Don’t miss to try the in-car authentic Singapore dining experience.
- Visit Marina Bay Sands Skypark observation deck: Located on the 57th storey of Marina Bay Sands Hotel, this is one of the best vantage points in Singapore. See the dazzling night views of Merlion Statue and Sentosa Island, etc. Don’t miss taking a dip in the world’s largest infinity pool located here and watch the beautiful sunset.
- Enjoy the amazing show at Wings of time: Watch the world’s only permanent night show performed on sea waters as it tells the story of triumph and love through futuristic special effects and laser projections. This larger than life theatrical performance takes place at Sentosa Island.
- Explore Singapore river cruise: Go where the roads don’t! Take a leisurely night cruise across the Singapore River to see the brilliantly lit landmarks like Marina Bay Sands, Merlion Statue, and Esplanade Theatre.
- FunVee Night Tour: Experience the sights and sounds of Singapore from atop an open double-decker bus. Watch the Supertrees come alive at Gardens by the Bay, Haji Lane, Clarke Quay, Esplanade Theatre by the Bay, etc.
- Visit Night Luge Sentosa: Experience the nighttime thrills of a Luge session with beautifully lit up tracks and pulsating music as you cruise at high speeds. Fill up on delectable New Zealand inspired cuisine after your Luge session.
- Enjoy Spectra Show at Marina Bay: See a wonderful rendition of the Singapore story through this visually stunning show of laser projections, colourful dancing fountains, and futuristic visual effects. The show is open for all.
Instead of going down while bungee jumping, imagine being hurled 36 metres into the air and then pulled back to the ground at a speed of 50 metres per second. Now imagine an accentuated force of 5 applied to this. That is what the GX-5 Reverse Bungy Jumping experience at Singapore is, and should definitely be included in your Singapore tour packages.
Timings: 4:30 pm until 12:30 am.
Cost: SGD 45, INR 2270.
Location: 3 River Valley Road, Clarke Quay, Singapore.
Offering an experience of a lifetime, Singapore is a great place to explore on a cruise. With a luxurious getaway and offering numerous experiences, a cruise tour package for Singapore is one of the most exciting ways to pamper yourself on a vacation. You can enjoy a great deal with a number of cruise tour packages available online if you want to undertake a splendid vacation to Singapore.
The cost of a tour package in Singapore starts from INR 30000 per person and can go as high upto INR 1,00,000 per person. However, you can always choose from a number of packages depending upon your preferences.
Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal zoo, has been awarded as the best attraction in Singapore by the Tourism Board 13 times and is a must do activity in Singapore tour packages! It is famous for housing 900 animals from 100 species. The zoo is divided into 4 distinctive zones- Leopard Trail (Leopards, Civets), Fishing Cat Trail (Binturong, Pangolin), East Lodge Trail (River Hogs, Malayan Tigers), and Wallaby Trail (Sugar Glider, Brush-tailed Possum)
The wilderness and animals in their natural habitat are explored on an exciting 40-minute tram ride. Don’t miss to indulge in dining aboard the tram and watching the fire-eating tribal dancers at Jungle Rotisserie.
If you’re looking for a place to celebrate your honeymoon, then Singapore is the place for you. From luxurious hotels to breath-taking sceneries, Singapore has got a lot to offer. The beautiful gardens, as well as the beaches, are sure to leave you mesmerised. Enjoy the panoramic view of the Lion City on the Singapore Flyer or take a stroll at the Gardens by the Bay with your partner, there are many romantic spots all over the city which are sure to make your honeymoon in Singapore a memorable one.
Zorbing has been a must-do activity for many adrenaline junkies visiting Singapore. The sport can be enjoyed by all ages who don’t mind being strapped securely inside the capsule an enormous clear plastic, air-cushioned ball. This is one of the safest adventure activities which is both adrenaline-pumping and yet not difficult to do.
Some of the popular places for trying out zorbing in Singapore are:
Singapore is one of the safest countries when it comes to solo woman travellers. With strict laws and friendly people, you’re surely not going to have much problems exploring the city all by yourself. Crime rates in Singapore are among the lowest in the world and flouting any rules and regulations can attract heavy fines. With excellent public transport and presence of Wifi absolutely everywhere, Singapore is a must visit for solo women travellers.
Cable-Skiing or Cable Wakeboarding is basically water skiing or wakeboarding using the pull of a cable system that goes continuously around the lagoon. If you are a water sports enthusiast then cable skiing should be definitely on your bucket list. For beginners, that might be enough, but advanced riders will find a series of obstacles for perfecting that next trick. Besides waterskiing, participants can try slalom skiing wake boarding, knee boarding or barefoot surfing. The best cable skiing tours in Singapore is available at the SKI360 Cable Ski Park on the East Coast.
You can take any kind of travelling luggage from bags to strollers depending upon your needs. However, you should always check in with the airlines for their baggage allowance policies. These restrictions differ from airline to airline and thus you should know in advance regarding that before you travel.
As far as clothing is concerned, Singapore is known for hot and humid weather so you should carry casual t-shirts and denim shorts. Make sure you are carrying cotton blend clothes and carry a light jacket if you are travelling in the monsoon season.
Other things that you must carry when going to Singapore are:
Dressing in Singapore is all about a matter of choice. There are no dress codes you need to adhere to except if you are visiting places of worship. You can dress as you wish provided it is a decent choice of attire and you are feeling comfortable with yourself.
From hawker fare to upscale restaurants serving posh cuisine, Singapore has something for everyone when it comes to offering gastronomical delight. Singapore is a hot pot of cuisines to eat, incorporating a rich heritage of food dishes consisting of Chinese, Indian, Malaysian and Indonesian influences. There are amazing dining choices at every turn in Singapore. You can't really go wrong, whether you're grabbing a quick satay skewer from a roadside stall, or settling in for a plate of noodles and a Tiger beer at a hawker center.
Some of the best food tours in Singapore are:
Although there is no bar on smoking in Singapore but there is mostly a ban on smoking in various areas. According to the new rules, there is a ban on smoking in educational institutes and public areas. There are designated smoking areas where you only you can enjoy a puff of smoke in Singapore.
The legal drinking age in Singapore is 18 years.
There are various tours which you can enjoy from Malaysia to Singapore. These tour packages offer an extensive itinerary that covers a number of cities over a number of days. The various inclusions offered in these tour packages are breakfast, accommodation, meals, sightseeing, airport transfers etc. The approximate cost of these tour packages is INR 50000 and will differ according to your preference for a budget or luxury trip.
Before you buy a Singapore tour package, here are some of the important things which you should remember before you spend your money:
There are many Singapore tour packages where adventure activities are included in the itinerary. However, it may happen that some of the tour packages don’t offer adventure activities in their package. Therefore, you should always check with your tour operator before buying the package and see if it offers the activities which you wish to indulge in when you are in Singapore.
There are a number of cruise which you can avail from Singapore to go to Thailand. These cruises are available for different itineraries and offer various amenities to those on board. Ranging from luxury to budget, Singapore to Thailand tour packages can be chosen from a variety of options depending on your choice. The tour packages are available online which you can book after choosing the best deal for you.