Offering you the golden opportunity to experience Macau from a new and unique perspective, the Macau cruise tours let you immerse yourself into the charm of this dazzling city right from amidst the deep blue sea. As you cruise across the azure waters, you can witness the perfect amalgamation of the western and the Chinese cultures that Macau presents to the world.
On your cruise tour of Macau, you can explore the top landmarks of this place, such as the Macau Peninsula, the Macau Tower, Sai Wan Bridge, A-Ma Temple, Casino Lisboa, Macau-Taipa Bridge, Macau-Zhuhai Artificial Island, and HK-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge. As you pass by these iconic structures of Macau, you can take amazing pictures with these historic landmarks serving as the perfect backdrop. You can also soak in the breathtaking panoramic views of the sea and beyond as you travel from the Inner Harbour Ferry Terminal.
Enjoy the premium facilities and services onboard the ship, as you enjoy the sightseeing cruise tour of Macau. On these cruises you can dine in and relish delicious Chinese and international food and drinks with your loved ones. A batch of courteous, multilingual staff onboard the cruise is available on your beck and call.
People Also Ask About Cruises & Boat tours in Macau
Which are the best places to see while on Macau cruise tours?
1. A-Ma Temple: Despite the fact that Macau is known as the 'Las Vegas of the East,' A Ma Temple is one of the most visited attractions in the city. A ma is the oldest Hindu temple in Macau, dating back about 600 years and was discovered by the Portuguese. Mazu, a sea goddess, is primarily worshipped by the local fishermen and the temple also includes six different sections of Chinese architectural treasures.
Every year, millions of devotees congregate here to commemorate the birthday of the goddess Mazu and this temple also preserves China's rich cultural heritage. Many different folktales about the goddess Mazu and how she helped local Portuguese people are believed all over the world. The spectacular views from the temple make it one of the best places to visit during the Macau cruise tour.
Location: Barra Square, Macau
Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM
2. Macau Tower: The Macau Tower is one of China's tallest structures, standing at an approximate height of about 1100 feet. Macau Tower is known for its luxurious resorts, amazing restaurants, lovely theatres, and skywalks whereas Bungee jumping is another popular activity in Macau Tower. Moller architects, members of the World Federation of Great Towers, designed this structure and this tower has appeared on television in shows such as America's Next Top Model, Idiot At Large, Running Man, and American Amazing Race.
This tower has twice set records in the Guinness Book of World Records and the top of the tower gives the most amazing views of the city which makes it one of the most visited destinations by the tourists during the Macau cruise tour.
Location: Sé, Macau
Timings: Monday to Friday - 10 AM to 9 PM, Saturday & Sunday - 9 AM to 9 PM
3. Casino Lisboa: Owned and operated by the Sociedade de Turismo e Diversões de Macau (STDM), a Stanley Ho company, Casino Lisboa happens to be a very popular hotel casino. Boosting a jazzy interior, this casino was officially opened back in 1970. At present, the casino is well-equipped with table gaming and a few slot machines. In addition to an amazing casino gaming experience, Casino Lisboa also offers its visitors an incredible dining opportunity.
Location: no.2-4, Av. de Lisboa, Macao
4. Macau-Taipa Bridge: One of the best places to see on your Macau cruise tours is the Macau-Taipa Bridge. The Macau-Taipa Bridge, also known as the Governador Nobre de Carvalho Bridge, is one of the harbour's three road crossings, connecting the Macau peninsula with Cotai Island.
Known locally as the old bridge, it is the only bridge that can be crossed on foot between the peninsula and the other side of Taipa Village. The bridge is well-designed, with separate scooter and car lanes, making transportation simple and safe. The view is always breathtaking, especially at night with all of the beautiful lighting.
Location: Pte. Gov. Nobre de Carvalho, Macao
5. Macau-Zhuhai Artificial Island: The Bridge connecting Hong Kong, Zhuhai, and Macao, i.e. The Artificial Island Port Project is a transportation hub that connects the cities of Hong Kong, Zhuhai, and Macau. Located at the eastern end of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge, the Artificial Island Port serves as a political, economic, and cultural link between the three cities.
It is outfitted with a variety of transportation and functional amenities. The Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge Artificial Island Port is divided into two sections, the south and north, which are governed by Macau and Zhuhai, respectively. The artificial island is a boon for Hong Kong, Zhuhai, and Macao because it promotes trade, culture, and tourism by reducing travel time between the cities.
6. HK-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge: The Hong Kong zhuhai macau bridge is the world's longest sea crossing bridge and tunnel system, connecting Hong Kong, Zhuhai, and Macau. Located in Lingdingyang on the Pearl River Estuary, this bridge is one of the most recommended places to see on your Macau cruise tours. This bridge is used as an alternative to taking a ferry and it is 55 kilometres long.
It consists of three cable-stayed bridges, an undersea tunnel, and four artificial islands.The bridge's purpose is to meet passenger demand and provide good land transport between Hong Kong, the mainland, and Macau, to establish a new land transport link between the east and west banks of the Pearl River, and to boost the three cities' economic and sustainable development.
What is the best time for Macau cruise tours?
The best time for Macau cruise tours is between October and December, when the weather is cool and calm due to the autumn season. The coldest months in Macau are January and February, but they are ideal for those who enjoy the winters.
What are the best things to do in Macau?
1. Bungee jumping at Macau Tower: One of the best things to do on your Macau cruise tours is enjoy bungee jumping at Macau Tower. The iconic Macau Tower offers excellent opportunities to enjoy bungee jumping.
2. Hiking up Guia Hill: Hiking up to Guia Hill can be an amazing experience if you are an adventure enthusiast looking for a fun day trip to a mountain. Hike up this tall hill and take in the breathtaking views of the city from the top.
3. Scuba diving at hac sa sand beach: You can enjoy all of your favourite water sport activities at Macau's famous hac sa sand beach. Scuba diving at this place is an amazing experience because the marine life is incredible and the diving experience is divine.
4. Photography at night: Macau's nightlife is more loving and adorable because it is known as the 'Vegas of Asia.' The lighting of the hotels and casinos at night transforms this place into a photographic paradise.
5. Tasting the unique cuisines of china in Macau: We all know that Macau's local cuisine is world famous as it is a fusion of Portuguese and Chinese cuisine, which makes the food even more delectable. Now you can enjoy eating as much street food as you want at the Taipa Village. Local delicacies such as egg tarts, pork buns and Chinese style dried meat are some of Macau's must-eat dishes.
What is Macau famous for?
Macau is well-known across the globe for its religious temples, pristine beaches, venetian structures, Macau towers, and upmarket casinos. Macau is also famous for its mouth watering and one-of-a-kind cuisine.
What are the best local dishes to try in Macau?
- Portuguese egg tart
- Pork chop bun
- Seafood rice
- Pork lard
- Almond cake
- Shrimp raw noodles
- Black garlic chocolate
- Quarry Bay
- Quarry Bay
- Quarry Bay