A cultural tour of the islands of Bali in Indonesia will sure open you up to some of the most scenic vistas and the sheer brilliance of the Balinese culture and architecture. Covering major attractions like the Bedugul Market, Ulun Danu, Taman Ayun, and Tanah Lot, this full day tour brings out the spiritual and nature lover side of yours as you explore the various defining elements of the Balinese Culture.
First on the list of beautiful places is the famous market of Bedugul, where you can all of the freshest produce, be it flowers, fruits or tropical delicacies. Check out the bananas, tangerines and the famous Balinese strawberries.
You will then be going to see the famous Taman Ayun temple, which was once the royal temple of the Mewing Empire. Still standing tall as a landmark in the village of Mewing, the place is especially famous for the use of beautiful canals and landscaped gardens. Next up will be the visit to Ulundanu which is a famous lake temple located amidst the waters of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. The area is especially known as a weekend retreat for both, locals and others coming from different parts of the island country.
And the last and the most exciting addition to the trip is the visit to the famous Tanah Lot temple, which is built just offshore on a natural rock formation of the same name. The aura of this Hindu temple dedicated to the Lord of the Seas increases exponentially because of the lapping waves and the amazing sunset views, which is why you would be visiting the temple in the evening.
About the Activity:
- Enagage in this tour and explore 4 beautiful tourism sites in Bali islands - Bedugul Market, Ulundanu temple, Taman Ayun temple and Tanah Lot temple famous for its breathtaking sunset views.
- Get picked up from your hotel.
- Visit the Bedugul Market for buying the freshest produce of the area, including the star of the show, the strawberries.
- Visit Taman Ayun Temple and its gardens, the Ulundanu temple on the Lake Bratan, and Tanah Lot temple situated right next to the sea.
- Get back to your hotel and the tour ends then.