South Kuta is a district within the Badung Regency of Bali. It has a great beach and is hugely popular with the surfing enthusiastic crowd. South Kuta tour packages allows one splendid opportunities to visit South Kuta. South Kuta is a wonderful beach, but it is so much more beyond that. It is located just 2 kilometers from Bali’s international airport and provides all sorts of international accommodation at all price ranges from five-star resorts to budget hotels, thus catering to everyone. South Kuta is also popular as a famous shopping destination which has a shopping center and two gigantic shopping malls including the very famous beachfront Discovery Mall.
It has restaurants that cater to the taste buds of everyone, and one can find a restaurant of every possible cuisine imaginable here. South Kuta beach is one of the best coasts to enjoy stunning sunsets all year round. One can take leisure strolls on the footpath to the beach, where the main things to do are sunbathing, swimming, surfing, and beach football. Kuta was actually discovered by tourists as a beautiful surfing spot, after which it became very popular as more and more tourists started to flock in. This has prompted the opening of many surf schools along the coast. The Kuta waves are suitable for all surfers from beginner to advanced.
Other than the beach, the main attraction of Kuta is the Waterbom Park. Waterbom Park is a water park located in Kuta where one can enjoy a full wet day out with family and friends. It has grown into one of the major attractions of Kuta since its inception in 1993, and with its water slides and games, along with a host of dining and leisure facilities, one is sure to have a gala time here. South Kuta Tour Packages allows one to have a one of a kind experience without pinching a large hole in someone’s pocket.
People Also Ask About South Kuta Tours
Which are the most adventurous trekking tours in South Kuta
Trekking in South Kuta is a must and a one of a kind experience. The rugged topography and the surroundings provide the location for a perfect trekking experience. Basically, the entire island of Bali has many trekking spots, due to its terrain filled topography. There are different options to trek as one can walk, or take a quad bike and even trek on Sumatran Elephants. Some of the most adventurous trekking tours in South Kuta are -
• The Sekumpul waterfalls, which is a popular trekking destination. On way to Sekumpul, one can also see the summit of the Kintamani Volcano.
• Elephant Trekking on Ayung River which is amidst jungles and rice paddies, where one can enjoy the luscious views and the wildlife
• Different local rice paddy field trekking like Jatiluwih and Ubud
What are the top attractions for a sightseeing tour in South Kuta?
The most popular mode of sightseeing in South Kuta is the quad bike. There are many locals who rent quad bikes for tourists to take a ride around the beaches. Some services take the tourists to the countryside where they can then go for three to four-hour tours on a quad bike along with a guide. Here are some of the top attractions for a sightseeing tour in South Kuta -
• There is the Sekumpul waterfall nearby which is a popular hiking and sightseeing location.
• The Tanah Lot is also popular with the tourists for its amazing view of the sunset.
• Local sightseeing includes the Upside Down World and Dream Museum Zone in South Kuta itself.
Which are the different biking trips to do in South Kuta?
One of the most popular things to do in South Kuta is biking. Bikes are a popular mode of sightseeing and hiking. There are many local places where one can rent a bike for a day or by the hour and go on a sightseeing tour nearby or bike in the areas around the beach and get amazed by the beauty of nature. From day rides toweek-long rides, there are plenty biking tour options available. Some of them are –
• Mount Batur to Ubud
• Jatiluwih to The Sea
• Local Village Tours
• Batur Crater to Ubud
• Batur Crater Rim and Besakih Bike Park
Which are the best camping tours in South Kuta?
The presence of a rugged topography and forests nearby makes South Kuta an attractive place where people can go to hiking and camping tours from. There are all sorts of camping tours available, along with experienced local guides for the best experience of the tourists. The place is a dream come true for hikers with many options. Some of the best camping options are –
• Jungle hiking
• Waterfall tour
• Bali Rice Fields tour
• Mount Batur camping tour
• Volcano tour
Where can I go on wildlife safari tours in South Kuta?
There are some great places for safari tours around South Kuta which are very accessible from it and also don’t take long to reach. Some of the places around South Kuta for safari tours are –
• 2-day tour at Komodo National Park and Rinca Island. Komodo National Park is home to the largest lizards, Komodo Dragons and is a UNESCO National Heritage site. Home to amazing flora and fauna, one can also take a short boat trip to Rinca Island which is known for hiking. This tour is very popular and sells out very quickly.
• Night Safari at Bali Zoo
• Breakfast with Orangutans at Bali Zoo
Which are some famous spiritual tours in South Kuta?
There are a few places in South Kuta where one can go for spiritual journeys. Bali was the place where Julia Roberts came for a spiritual retreat for her film Eat, Pray, Love which has inspired many tourists to follow suit as well. The tourists are accompanied on these tours by guides or shamans. Some of the famous spiritual tours in South Kuta are–
• Spiritual tour of the sacred Monkey Forest
• Private tour of temples including Pura Desa Brahma temple
• Tour of the spiritual Mas village
Which are the best places for white water rafting in South Kuta?
The two most popular places for white water rafting in entire Bali, is Ayung River and Telega Waja, both of which are very short distances from South Kuta. These are natural rivers which are very challenging and thrilling, much to the pleasure of the adventure seeking and thrill loving tourists. There are whitewater rafting tour packages which include return trip and lunch buffets. Some of them are -
• Ayung River Rafting in Ubud
• Telega Waja Rafting
• Melangit River Rafting
Which are the best cycling tour routes in South Kuta?
One of the most popular things to do in South Kutais to take a half day or full day cycling tours. These tours let tourists enjoy the beauty of the countryside and nature. Other than cycling along the beach and the rice paddies, some of the best cycling tour routes in South Kuta are –
• Carangsari Village Cycling at Ubud
• Cycling at Kintamani
• Mountain Cycling in Abun Village
• Cycling tour in Denpasar
• Cycling through rice paddies in Jatiluwih
• Haunted Valley Waterfall Cycling tour
• Sangeh Village Cycling Tour
Which are some famous walking tours in South Kuta?
One can walk around the majestic South Kuta beach along its footpath and enjoy the beautiful sunset. Some other walking tours in South Kuta are–
• Sea walking in South Kuta
• Walking tour of the rice paddies
• Walking tour of Sekumpul Waterfall
• Walking tour of the Kintamani mountain
What are the most romantic things to do on your South Kuta honeymoon tour?
South Kuta is a fantastic choice for a honeymoon tour that would let the couple have a time of their lives among the breathtaking natural beauty of South Kuta. Bali has a very peaceful atmosphere and is visually stunning, which makes it a lovers paradise and the ideal choice for a honeymoon tour. One can go on long romantic walks on the beach in Kuta and enjoy the beautiful view of the sunset. Some of the most romantic things to do in South Kuta are –
• Wine and dine in many fine five star restaurants in South Kuta
• Sunset Dinner in Ubud
• Eco Trekking in Ubud
• Romantic Spa for the couple
• Hundred Candlelight dinner at Samaya Resort which is a must for a once in a lifetime romantic experience, as the couple are seated on a deck beside the Ayung River, creating a very special ambiance
• An afternoon tea date in Metis, with 360-degree views
• Stay in Kamuela Villas with each villa having its own private pool