1. Al Nakheel Beach- Al Jubail is a famous port city. Which means the city is bestowed with some stunning beaches. One of those beaches is Al Nakheel Beach. This beach is immensely popular among tourists and even locals due to its amazing seascape. The sand is soft and the water is pellucid, which makes it perfect for swimming and other beach sports.
The beach is also equipped with a leisure area and restrooms. An enormous park, waterfront, and rides are also put up for children to enjoy. Al-Nakheel Beach is known for its beauty and if you can witness a heavenly sunset here.
Location- 4443 Rd Number 6, 9044, Al Jubail 35718, Saudi Arabia
2. Deffi Park- One must plan a picnic in Al Jubail due to its blissful surroundings and what is better than Deffi Park. This lush green park is a perfect place to spend some quality time with your friends and family and savor a delicious barbeque. It has a section dedicated only to a barbeque where you can cook and enjoy.
There is a playing area installed with many rides for the kids. One can conveniently come by their vehicle as there is plenty of parking space available. Amenities like restrooms and restaurants are also present in the park. The best time to visit is in the evening during the summer season and in the afternoon during the winter season.
Location- Al Andalus Deffi, Al Jubail 35815, Saudi Arabia
3. Galleria Mall- Galleria Mall is the place to be for all shopaholics. If you plan to go on a shopping spree, then visit this enormous mall in Al Jubail. All high-end brands, as well as local brands, can be under a single roof. The mall also has some classy restaurants where you can dine with your loved ones.
Other than dining in restaurants, a big food court is present where you can grab a meal on the go. For children, a play area is installed inside the mall. The classic and contemporary architecture gives the mall a unique touch.
Location- Al Khamis Road Fanateer, Al Jubail 35811, Saudi Arabia
4. Crease Archaeological Tower- This historical monument in Al Jubail personifies Saudi culture. It was built by King Abdul Aziz Al-Saud in 1929. The locals narrate that it was built to protect Al Tawia well which was the source of water in older times. The tower still stands tall in an open space. The site is open for the whole day so you can visit anytime you want.
Location- Abu Ali Rd, King Fahd Industrial Port, Al Jubail 35514, Saudi Arabia
5. Knowledge and creativity center- To have joy with your family, one must visit the Knowledge and creativity center. The center holds many events, competitions, and fairs all year round which makes it an interesting tourist spot.
The center has many facilities including fun rides for kids, knowledgeable exhibitions, and theaters. Many activities also take place during different times of the day. The place is specially dedicated to children where they can learn and enjoy at the same time.
Location- Fanateer, Al Jubail 35811, Saudi Arabia
6. Al-Fanateer Beach- Al Jubail is immensely famous for its beaches and Al-Fanateer is among those beaches. The beach is a few kilometers away from Al-Nakheel Beach, this beach is an amalgamation of fun and tranquility. There are several water activities present on the beach where you can experience thrill and excitement.
You can relax on the beach while appreciating the nearby palm trees and the beautiful seascape. Al-Fanateer has a well-constructed walking path where one can simply take a stroll. Many water activities like water skiing, fishing, cruising, and jet skiing can be experienced here. So while in Al Jubail, do not forget to visit this blissful beach.
Location- Fanateer, Unnamed Road, Al Jubail Saudi Arabia
7. Darren Beach- if you are looking for a beach for your kid, then Darren Beach is a perfect place for you. The beach is well visited both by the locals as well as the tourists because of its stunning beauty and facilities.
The beach has its playground or a play area where your kid can enjoy and make merry. It is also bestowed with a mesmerizing sunset. To witness it and also to avoid overcrowding, visit Darren beach during the evening hours.
8. Jubail Mangrove Park- If you want to witness animal species that dwell in Saudi Arabia only, then you must visit Jubail Mangrove Park. The park is thriving with mangrove trees, marine, and aerial creatures. You can spot various species as you walk down the walkway through the mangrove sanctuary.
Due to this reason, the park has become a famous tourist spot. The park attracts kids as well as adults due to its biodiversity. To avoid crowds, you can visit the park during the early morning or evening hours.
Timing- 8 am to 6:30 pm.
Entry Fee- 15 Dhs for adults, 10 Dhs for children
9. Al-Huwaylat Shopping center- For all shopping lovers, another destination to check out is Al-Huwaylat Shopping center. The mall is filled with a lot of brands where you can shop all the domestic as well as international products. There is ample parking space if you plan to visit the mall in your vehicle. The food court here serves delicious food items for you to savor.
Timing-9:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Location-Al Huwaylat, Al Jubail 35718, Saudi Arabia
10. Al Jubail Mall- The biggest and the best mall in the city is Al Jubail Mall. The mall is located in downtown Jubail and is brimming with international brands like Zara, Mango, Skechers, etc.
There is a big entertainment area where kids can play and enjoy. The mall is not too crowded either, so you can shop conveniently and hassle-free. One can buy many souvenirs for their loved ones. The Saudi food here is delectable.
Timing- 9:30 am to 12 am.
Location- King Abdul Aziz Rd, and Al Madinah Al Munawwarah Al Jubail 35514, Saudi Arabia