About the Activity:
About the Place:1. Cloud Forest
- Gardens by the Bay is a must-see
destination filled with wonders from around the world.
- You will get to visit 2 conservatories : The Cloud Forest and The Flower Dome
- Enjoy the sight of the 35-metre
tall indoor waterfall and stroll above the jungle canopy via aerial walkways at
- Experience the cool and dry Mediterranean climate with Flower Dome which showcases exotic plants from 5 continents in 9 different gardens.
- Spend the complete day with the tickets.
A mysterious world veiled in mist; the Cloud Forest is a 35-metre tall mountain covered in lush vegetation shrouding the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. With plant life from tropical highlands up to 2,000-metres above sea level, you’ll enjoy learning about unique biodiversity and geology of cloud forests and the environmental threats they face within the nine unique zones of this Conservatory.
2. Flower Dome
Step into the Flower Dome and stand in awe. Spectacular and innovative, it is the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records! Be amazed by changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi-arid regions.