About the Activity:
Fixed Departures in November and December of 2016, and January of 2017.
- Invoke in this exciting 6 days 5 nights exciting winter trekking expedition in Kuari Pass and get a chance to explore the enduring beauty of this region.
- Start your tour after getting driven Joshimath via Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnprayag and Nandprayag from Haridwar. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the valleys and reach Joshimath.
- The next day, after enjoying a delicious breakfast drive to Auli, from where you will begin your trek, marvel at the sight of the Nanda Devi peak on your drive.
- Start trekking from Auli and en route cross the famous Bugyals (meadows) of Gorson witness the entire range of Nanda Devi sanctuary, along the Rishi Ganga.
- Hike through the lush green vegetation and rhododendron flowers with Mt. Nanda Devi Mt. Doonagiri and cover a distance of 6 kms.
- Camp for the night at the head of the Tali Top which lies on the North Face of Mt. Nanda Devi.
- Continue trekking to the Kuari pass and reach the top of the Khullar. Enjoy the magnificent views from this here and then trek to the top of the Kuari Pass.
- Marvel at the sight of the Nanda Devi sanctuary and the Bugyals as you descent from Auli thorugh the woods and the pastures.
- Reach Auli and then drive back to joshimath by a car while enjoying the stunning view of the region.
- Delight in refreshing breakfast in the morning and then drive back to Haridwar.