Rishikesh is a small town near the holy city of Haridwar, famous for being a spiritual getaway and a hub for adventure sports like white water rafting, cliff diving, rock climbing and many other such heart-pumping activities. But the one thing that it is the most famous for is the white water rafting on the rapids of the river Ganga. Rishikesh is the country's best spot for rafting, and if you throw in the excitement of camping at one of the sandy beaches in Rishikesh, then this trip becomes an unbeatable one.
This camp offers the comfort of living in cozy quarters with common washrooms, a view of the hills nearby and adventures to last you a lifetime. Enjoy the convenience of all basic amenities at camp to make your stay in the tents comfortable.
Also part of the camp are the various indoor and outdoor activities that you can enjoy, in tandem with the white water rafting like body surfing, rope walk, nature hiking, and camp games (volleyball, football, cricket, badminton). And to make your stay even more wonderful and memorable, an evening bonfire will be lit so you can sit around in its warmth and enjoy singing and storytelling with your campmates. Dinner will be under the shade of the billions of stars and will come with the option of both, Veg and Non-Veg.
About the activity:
Check-in - 11 AM
- Enjoy a rendezvous with the thrill and charm of Rishikesh.
- Join the revelry with enthralling activities like hiking, trekking, and other fun-filled games.
- Spend 2 days and 1 night in a jungle camp and explore the pristine beauty of nature.
- Charge up your adrenaline while on adventure quest besides the gurgling rivers and dense forests.
- Enjoy all the beauties and shades of nature in their full glories.
Check-out - 11 AM
The activity is also available in variants of 3D/2N and 4D/3N. For the itinerary and pricing of the same, you can drop in an inquiry and we will get back to you.