About the Activity
- This holiday, go for a sail in the Goan backwaters, an abode
for varieties for birds, reptiles and butterflies.
- Amidst the mangroves of the Mandovi River, experience the
diversity of nature. Explore and learn about crocodiles, as the waters are a
natural habitat for these reptiles.
- Last but not the least, explore the world of butterflies at
Old Goa Jetty.
- Experience the thrill of spotting crocodiles in their natural
habitat and explore the colorful
world of birds and butterflies.
- Gain a unique experience of sailing in the backwaters of Goa
amidst the lush waterfalls in the area!
Meal Types: Lunch
Transportation Types: Hop on and Hop off Transfer
Activities: Crocodile sightseeing