Fixed Departure Dates -
July 1, Sep 9, Sep 23
About the Activity:
- Spiti, fondly referred to as ‘Little Tibet’ is known for its snow-capped peaks and natural surroundings. This 12 day Spiti Valley tour promises a trip of a lifetime.
- In the following 12 days of your tour you'll journey from Delhi via Chandratal, Losar &Kalpato a beautiful Sangla valley, Manali and many more.
- Ride the most dangerous road which is arguably the 137 km stretch from Kaza to Gramphoo through rough unshaped roads.
- Cross Chandra River which is the most fascinating sight of SamudraTapu glacier, North Dakka glacier, South Dakka glacier and Silver glacier.
- Your trip enables you to visit multiple location like the ancient monasteries, temples and many more that are more than 1000 years old.
- Join this Adventurous Ride to the Spiti Valley with Challenging Roads, Untouched by the modern world and unpolluted mountains of Himalayas.
- Once you reach Manali, which is the end of this amazing trip.
Day 01: Delhi-Manali.-Over night at Volvo bus.
Day 02: Arrive Manali and short ride
Day 03: Manali/ Jibhi or Shoja (100/4 hrs)
Day 04: Jibhi/Rampur (100 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 05: Rampur/Kalpa (130 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 06: Kalpa/Nako (110 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 07: Nako/Tabo/Dhankar/Kaza (120 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 08: In Kaza- day excursion to Key monastery, Langza village, Komic village, Hikkim village
Day 09: Kaza/ Chandra Tall (100 kms/ 5 hrs)
Day 10: Chandra Tall/ Manali (120 kms/ 7 hrs)
Day 11: Evening depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Day 12: Morning arrive Delhi