Bali is known for being one of the most island destinations in the world. Famous for a lot of elements that call this island heaven their home, the most striking attractions here are the beautiful temples that were made by the Balinese people in reverence of gods their gods and deities. A prime example of the architectural brilliance of the Balinese is the Tanah Lot Temple. Built just offshore on a natural rock formation, the crashing waves just make the entire setting of this amazing Hindu temple more scenic. And the best time to visit this temple is during the sunset, especially for its breathtaking views.
Also included in the half-day tour is the visit to Taman Ayun Temple, which was the royal temple of the Mengwi Empire, which was built in the 17th century to honor the ancestors of the then King, and now acts a historical landmark in the region of Mengwi. One of the most striking features of this temple is the unique architectural style that comes complete with the large courtyards and landscaped gardens. Covering the attractions in just 5 hours, the experience will be an unforgettable one.
About the Activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel around 02:00 PM.
- Make a visit to the Taman Ayun Hindu Temple in Bali which was built on a flat land with a big fish pond surrounding it in Mengwi regency.
- Visit the Tanah Lot temple which is the most popular tourist destinations in Bali for its breathtaking sunset views.
- Explore the famous tourist destination in the islands with breathtaking panoramic views and spectacular temple.
- You will be taking a transfer back to your hotel at around 7:00 PM
Minimum no. of people required to book: 2