Going off-road in Bali will prove to be one of the most unforgettable experience ever on your trip to Indonesia, and if you get to do that and a safari together, the experience becomes more than just wonderful. This 4WD Landrover Safari and self-ride Fin Komodo ATV tour can be accepted to be the best experience that you can have on your time here.
Hit the dirt roads of the hills and explore the wilderness as you pass by rows after rows of trees and villages after villages, giving you a feeling of being in the wild and in the countryside at the same time. You will initially drive the buggy up the hill for about an hour to reach the village of Kayu Pandak. The adventure then continues as you descend downhill on a cycle, only to then occupy your seat in the 4WD Landrover.
The ride will then take you to the foot of the Mt. Batukaru where you will visit the sacred temple. The ride will continue for you to go to Pupuan Region, which is famous for the rice terraces, where you will also get to walk between the paddy fields. On the way back, a final stop will be at the Haunted Valley Waterfall, where you will take a refreshing dip in the waters. You will then return to the base camp for your early dinner and then return to the hotel in Bali as the experience comes to an end.
About the Activity:
- You will be picked up from the Hotel at about 7:30 in the morning and will be transferred to the base camp of the activity.
- Upon arrival, you will be given a refreshing scented towel and a welcome drink alongside a safety briefing.
- You will then set out for the buggy ride to reach the hill village of Kayu Pandak by crossing a rough terrain called the "Devil Rocks".
- From there on, you will descend using a cycle to the base camp, where your seat in the 4WD Landrover will be waiting to take you on the further adventure.
- After crossing scenic villages, hills and dirt roads to arrive at the Mt Batukaru for visiting the sacred mountain temple. A short while from here, you will enjoy a picnic and lunch.
- The tour then continues for you to reach the Papuan region, which is famous for the rice terraces. You will get a walk in the terraces here, before moving on to the last leg of the journey.
- The 4WD will take you to the Bolangan Village, from where you will walk towards the Bolangan Waterfalls. Take a dip here before driving back to the base camp.
- Enjoy an early 3-course dinner specially prepared and then return to your hotel in Bali, bringing the experience to an end.