About the Activity:
Fixed Departure Date - 3rd September, 2016
- Join an eight day long tour of Spiti Valley which is known as the "Middle Land", a Trans-Himalayan terrain.
- Arrive in Manali early morning after an overnight journey from Delhi, spend the whole roaming around the old Manali markets and do some shopping.
- Take a visit to different monasteries like Tabo monastery, Dhankar monastery, Sherkhang monastery and Kye monastery during your trip.
- Meet Buchen Lamas in Pin Valley, famous for Tibetan medicine sytstem, see Amchis, fossils of Langza village, also highest motor-able villages and passes, scenic lakes etc.
- Have leisure time near the landscapes, Chadrataal lake and the mountain peaks near to it, forget all the humdrum of your life.
- Get your bus to reach Delhi or your preferable place on the last day in the afternoon and the trip ends there.