- Get ready to feel the essence of Riverston, located approximately 30 km from the Matale town.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Kandy and commence your exploration by 8:30 AM in the morning after reaching Riverston and enjoy the view until it is dusk.
- Visit the two great waterfalls of Riverston “Sera Ella” and “Bambarakiri Ella which will get refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Embark on a 4 KM trek along the Sera Ella waterfalls and passing through the beautiful dense forest.
- Aftermath, enjoy a lip-smacking lunch and proceed to enjoy a photography session in Pitawala Pathana trail and witness the beauty of the surroundings.
- At around 5.30 PM in the evening, end your trip and head back to Kandy by getting dropped off to your respective hotel.
Experience a side of Sri Lanka other tourists rarely see in this waterfall-trekking tour of Knuckles Mountain Range. The UNESCO World Heritage Site has one of the most adventurous trekking paths in the country. The trek is about 10 KMs both ways. The journey begins and ends with a memorable Tuk Tuk ride which will add value to your adventure.
About the tour:
-You will be picked up from your hotel via Tuk-Tuk and transferred to the Knuckles mountain range.
-As you reach there, you will be with your nature guide who will provide a brief description of the route and the hike. And from here, your trekking tour will begin. During this trekking, you will have the opportunity to witness many of these species.
-As it gets towards midday, you will stop en route for a hearty picnic lunch and then continue to a hidden waterfall where you will get an opportunity to have a bath in the crystal –albeit slightly chilly – water.
-Now its time to climbing down with your guide and meet your TukTuk driver who will take you back to the hotel.
Timings: 5:00 am - 6:30 pm
Time duration:13.5 Hours
Starting/Ending Point: Your hotel from Kandy
-Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.