About The Activity:
- Dragon’s Back is an enticing trail that encompasses many offbeat destinations of Hong Kong.
- This 4-hour long trek takes you through the untouched forests and gigantic mountains.
- With its challenging trails and magnificent views, Dragon’s Back has been named among Asia’s best urban hikes by the Time Magazine.
- Once you hike up this trail, you will get to enjoy the ethereal visits of Hong Kong Island.
- This is also a perfect spot for soaking in the charm of turquoise blue South China sea and witnessing the rural side of the city.
- After descending down to the captivating white sands of Tai Long Bay, you can indulge in adventure activities like swimming or surfing.
- Spend your leisure time either relaxing on the beach or enjoying the scrumptious meal along with a refreshing beverage.
About The Dragon’s Back Trail:
Hailed as one of the most challenging hikes in the urban Hong Kong, Dragon’s Back Trail is a one-stop destination for adventure buffs. With its spectacular views of Hong Kong Island and its shoreline, this place is truly a breath of fresh air. The trek begins from the iconic Victoria Peak and takes you through the rural part of the island which is a perfect blend of Chinese fauna and glorious peaks.
While the first half of the trek introduces you to the dense vegetation of this place, the last few miles will put you along the ridges where you can get clicked for as much time as you want. On your way down, you will be stunned by the panoramic view of Tai Long Bay. Tai Long Bay is a beautiful white sandy beach where trekkers take a halt to renew their energy. This is also an ideal spot for water sport activities like swimming and surfing.