Phang nga bay information:
- Experience a relaxing and tranquil cruise to the
fairyland Phang Na Marine Park and explore the amazing islands of Thailand!
- Get picked up from your hotel in Phang-Nga at around 8:00 to 8:45 AM and embark on this exciting experience.
- Begin cruising around 09:30 AM and spend a day in these magical
- Enjoy a trip to
Koh Hong, revel in the Lagoon and enjoy other activities like swimming and
- Dig into maouthwatering lunch on-board while cruising through this mystical land.
- At 02.45 PM reach Koh Pak Bia and enjoy a relishing bath by the .
delicious refreshments such as pancakes with chocolate sauce on board before you head
back to hotel at around 05:30 PM.
A national park since 1981, Phang nga is famous for its amazing views of literally hundreds of vertical limestone cliffs rising over the sea , some of them reaching up to 300 meters out of the emerald-green water with caves leading in to stunning lagoons. Many of the limestone cliffs have beautiful stalactites and stalagmites that been created over thousands of years. In the bay there is at least 28 species of mangrove, 88 birds species, and 82 fish species amongst coral reefs.