About the activity:
- Plan your next adventure to
Bhimashankar with your adventure buddies and experience the pure sensations of
thrill that cannot be explained otherwise!
- Join the other trekkers to embark on
this mysterious hill and discover its several wonders! There are two routes to
Bhimashankar from the base village of Khandas, which are most popular among
- For those who wish to visit a few pilgrimage sites on the way, there
is a bridge around 2 km from Khandas, and the track going to the right from the
bridge is the famous Ganesh Ghat route.
- If you love trekking on an easy and
short route, this is the easiest and the longest route to Bhimashankar.
- The Shidi (ladder) Route is a
shorter route, but difficult especially in the monsoons.
Note: Participants are requested to travel till Neral
by Karjat local as recommended below:
- Mumbai: CST
- Dadar: 04:58AM
- Kurla: 05:09AM
- Thane: 05:35AM
- Dombivili: 05:57AM
- Kalyan: 06:06AM
- Neral: 06:41AM