About the Activity:
About the Place:
- Get picked up from your hotel and visit River Safari, Asia’s first and only river themed
- Inspired by the world’s iconic river habitats, this exotic park is home
to 200 land and aquatic animal species.
- Stroll alongside freshwater aquariums and walk-through exhibits, including attractions such as the Giant Panda
Forest and the world’s largest freshwater aquarium – the Amazon Flooded Forest.
- End your tour with a 10-15 mins peaceful and rejuvenating boat ride.
- This is a 3.5 hour activity.
Enter the lush rainforests of the Amazon where you’ll come up close to delightfully adorable squirrel monkeys as they roam freely within their forest home.
Venture into earth, deepest river and come face to face with the world's largest freshwater puffer fish as well as one of the smallest crocodiles in the world.
Step into the Giant Panda Forest, the largest panda exhibit in Southeast Asia
River Safari is the newest addition to Wildlife Reserves Singapore’s portfolio of award-winning parks. Nestled between Singapore’s two award-winning wildlife parks – Singapore Zoo and Night Safari – River Safari offers an unforgettable adventure inspired by the world’s most iconic rivers. This $160-million attraction features state-of-the-art exhibit design, Southeast Asia's largest panda exhibit as well as the world's largest freshwater aquarium. Housing one of the world’s largest collections of freshwater fauna, the park features over 5,000 animals including 42 endangered species. And that includes Singapore’s resident giant pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia