About the Activity:
Visit Jurong Bird Park in Singapore for a family-friendly adventure among various bird species, from parrots to penguins. You’ll ride the Panorail for a panoramic look at the bird park, and explore the Waterfall Aviary. See penguins from an underwater viewing gallery, and check out the Birds & Buddies show, which kids love.
- Go on a trip to Jurong Bird Park for some bird watching after getting picked up from your Hotel at around 01:30 PM.
- Home to 5,000 birds of 400 species, Jurong Bird Park spans 20.2 hectares of lush greenery within Singapore’s model industry estate.
- Visit 1,000 colorful loris and have a chance to feed them at the Lory Loft – the world’s largest Lory Flight Aviary. Take a ride on the Tram to visit the African Waterfall Aviary.
- Enjoy the spectacular Penguin Expedition and High Flyer Show at the Pool's Amphitheater.
- The Bird Park’s exhibits and aviaries are specially designed to closely resemble the natural habitats of the birds.
- This is a 4 hour activity if availed in the morning and 3.5 hour if availed in the afternoon.