About the Activity:
- Immerse yourself in this wonderful convergence of light, music and sound.
- Witness a stunning 20-minute showpiece of visual effects where the universal tale of journey is told through the use of electric light and laser effects.
- Water jets, flame
bursts, lasers and captivating music make this a one-of-a-kind entertainment
spectacle that's fun for everyone.
- There are two show timings at 07:40 PM and 08:40 PM.
About Wings Of Time
Spanning several exotic vistas and across the fabric of time, Wings Of Time is a multi-sensory extravaganza that tells an epic tale of courage, mystery and magic brought to you an internationally acclaimed team.
- The first of its kind, Wings of Time is the only permanent night show in the world set in the open sea.
- Set against a signature backdrop and a larger-than-life water screen, audiences can look forward to a contemporary storyline weaved together with an epic experiential fusion of the latest multimedia effects, including 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, robotic water fountains and giant water jets, pyrotechnics.
- Created and produced by a team of local and international entertainment experts, Wings of Time is a night extravaganza of majestic proportions that is bound to captivate and wow every guest.
- The adventure begins with Shahbaz, a pre-historic bird-like creature. Together with his friends, Rachel and Felix, they travel across beautiful landscapes and the mysteries of time. Their journey brings them through artistic interpretations of the British Industrialisation Revolution, the Silk Road era, Mayan Pyramids, Underwater World and African Savanna. His friends discover more about themselves - they find the courage to be more than who they think they were.
- At journey's end, will Shahbaz find home? Will a boy and girl find true friendship?