About the destination:
Thailand's largest river and a lifeline for the city of Bangkok, most of the major attractions of this city are located on the banks of this river. This activity takes you on a cruise on the River of Kings to visit the capital of a powerful historical kingdom, Ayutthaya. The cruise passes through some of the most prominent places in Bangkok. After enjoying the lunch on the Grand Pearl Cruise, a guide will take you to a tour of the temple, Wat Phrasrisanphet, and the royal monastery, Wat Mahatad.
About the Activity:
- Commence your tour at 07:00 AM approximately after getting picked up from your hotel in Bangkok.
- Visit the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace around 09:30 AM to captivate the collection of marvelous pavilions in a variety of Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian architectural styles.
- Arrive at Ayutthaya at 10:30 AM and witness the beauty of the city through its temple and palace ruins.
- Enthrall in the mesmerizing views by visiting the Wat Maha That and embrace its pagodas.
- Progress towards Wat Na Phra Mane to witness the temple and marvel the Golden Buddha statue.
- Visit Wat Lokayasutharamhas to explore the temple enshrines of the largest reclining Buddha.
- Depart Wat Lokayasutharam for the cruise around 12:30 PM, at Wat Chong Lom Pier and enjoy the scrumptious buffet lunch on the cruise at around 1:15 P.M
- Conclude your tour with your arrival at River City Complex Pier, Si Phraya by 04:00 PM.
The cruise passes through the following attractions:
- Koh Kred
- The Grand Palace
- Wat Arun
- Wat Pho
- Wat Mahathat
- Wat Kanlayanamit
- Phra Buddha Yodfa Bridge
- Pra Pinkhao Bridge
- Rama 8 Bridge