July 6, 13, 20, 27
The Wild Monsoon Adventure Series is back with its 3rd chapter. Happening once a year in the rainy days, this jaunt in the Western Ghats is back, packing quite a punch of adventure. You will experience some of the most exciting adventures during this. It is the perfect experience for travelers who relish adventures like Rafting, Rainforest Trekking, an experience of the local Coorg wine with firewood BBQ, all the while being engrossed in the beauty of the drizzling monsoons all around.
The experience takes you from Bangalore and takes you to the Scotland of India in Coorg. You will be picked up from pre-decided spots in Bangalore and will arrive at the exquisite campsite in Coorg in the early morning hours.
First up will be the experience of trekking the rainforests of Tadiandamol, which is the highest peak in the district of Coorg, Tadiandamol trek involves gaining a height of about 1748 meters above sea level and offering you a bird's eye view of the beautiful Coorg. All this and much more, make this place one of the most favorite spots for people who love trekking.
Speaking of right after the trek, the experience of local Coorg Wine with a firewood BBQ while the weather is at it's pleasant best is something that will just bring about more beauty to the entire experience.
And if you think that this insane monsoon adventure just ends here, you are in for a huge surprise. The next morning will have your name written on the seat of a raft as it will sail on the rapids of the river Cauvery.
And even if it rains during the trip, the adventure won't stop, because this is the Wild Monsoon Adventure Series
About the Activity:
- The tour begins with you getting picked up from select locations in Bangalore on Friday.
- Reaching early, you will leave straight for the trek after your breakfast. Spend some time at the top before returning.
- The evening will be dedicated to a wine party and bonfire. followed by dinner and overnight at camps.
- Wake up to an amazing morning, have your breakfast and then start the river rafting experience.
- At the end of that, leave for Bangalore, bringing the experience to an end.