About the Activity:
- Plan a stay in Lavasa among the vast expanse of flora and fauna, surrounded by mountains and valleys in a backwater stay in an air conditioned room.
- Indulge in many outdoor adventurous activities in the backyard. The activity includes zip-lining, archery, rifle shooting, mountain climbing and, crossing a Burma bridge.
- Breakfast, Lunch (veg), Dinner (Veg / non-veg)
- Tea twice a day
- For packaged drinking water extra charges will be applied.
Accommodation Types: Backwater side stay in AC room on double occupancy
Activities: Zip-lining, Archery, Rifle Shooting, Mount Climbing and Burma Bridge
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Check-in and check-out time is 11AM
- Season Surcharge - For bookings between 15th December 2015 to 3 January 2016 a surcharge of Rs.400 per person is applicable at the time of check-in.
- Stay is free for children below the age of 5.