The highest peak in the district of Coorg, this trek takes you to the top of Tadiandamol. Gaining a height of about 1748 meters above sea level, this place is one of the most favorites of people who love trekking. Passing through some of the most scenic vistas and green patches in all of Karnataka, the experience of trekking to the top of Tadiandamol is something that brings people here from afar.
Before the 15 km long trek, the trip starts from Bangalore, where you will be picked up from pre-decided spots around the city. You will arrive early in the morning, and then start the trek. And to make this more amazing, you will also be staying in tents at the campsite, with the completing feeling of enjoying a campfire in the evening, right after the trek.
But what really takes the cake away is the view from the top, which offers you sweeping glances of the entire Coorg, and its unending coffee plantations.
About the Activity:
- You will be picked up from your choice of embarkation point, and be taken overnight to Coorg.
- Reaching early, you will leave straight for the trek after your breakfast. Spend some time at the top before returning.
- The evening will be dedicated to a wine party and bonfire. followed by dinner and overnight at camps.
- Wake up to an amazing morning, have your breakfast and then start the river rafting experience.
- At the end of that, leave for Bangalore, bringing the experience to an end.