If flying has been your dream, then the Flight of the Gibbon in the rainforests of Thailand was specifically made for you. And if while flying you see some of the rarest animals and birds in the canopy of the many trees here, that will make the entire experience even more worth it all. The place has about a 300-meter rope course, where you will be zip lining over the evergreen trees of the rainforest.
About the Activity:
Note: This tour can be availed in 2 time slots; 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime as you glide through a breathtaking rainforest full off shrieking cicadas and bubbling mountain streams.
- Start your journey as you get picked up from your hotel/residence and head on over to a sprawling Thai rainforest situated 1 hour away from Bangkok and Pattaya.
- Gear up after a thorough safety briefing and zip-line through stunning views of nature's best as you marvel at a plethora of flora and fauna.
- When you fly, you will be accompanied by at least two rigorously trained Sky Rangers. Not only will they watch your every move to assure your safety, they will explain exactly what to do to enhance your experience while zipping and explain what you may see in the rainforest while you enjoy your exhilarating adventure.
- Make your way through towering trees and listen out for the Gibbons, inhabitants of these rainforest bound to make your flight much more fun.
- Complete this adrenaline-pumping activity and indulge in a lovely Thai meal by the river.
- You will also take part in an amazing safari to explore the wonders of abundant wildlife.
- Conclude your adventure by getting dropped off at your hotel in Bangkok or Pattaya.