About the Activity:
Fixed Departure: The tour starts from Choti Chouper at 7:30 am or 5 pm and at 8 am or 4 pm during the months of December, January, and February.
- On this guided tour of around 3 hours; get a chance to explore the traditions, hidden riches and vibrant culture of Jaipur.
- Visit the haveli which reflects the beauty of their architecture. Meet and interact with the local people.
- The walk begins from the Choti Chouper and takes you through some of the most stunning monuments and temples in the historical city of Jaipur.
- Marvel at the mythological paintings and frescos in the Vishnu temple. This place of worship is as old as the city itself and gives you a view of the ancient city’s life.
- Experience the warm hospitality at a beautifully restored haveli while you have some tea and snacks.
- The Tantra temple of Shiva gives you an insight into the Tantric rituals of the bygone era while the Shri Gopinath Ji Krishna Temple offers you a first-hand experience of the aarti ceremony and Indian spirituality.
- Apart from all the temples, let our guide enchant you with the stories of the region. Enrich this very interactive tour meeting the local people, the shop owners, the priests and the talented artisans.
- A sneak peek into their way of life gives you an insight into the traditional lifestyle of the people in the Pink City.