About the Destinations:
Cherished as one of the most interesting treks Malana Village Trek is a must do trek for you. Away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and safely hidden from the eyes this trek has been attracting a lot of people lately. The high mountains of the Himalayas hold some of the best secrets and one such secret is this majestic village in Malana. It is believed that the villagers residing in this village are the descendant of the great Alexander the Great’s soldiers.
The scenic beauty of the region together with the uniqueness of the villagers makes it very interesting. You can see the uniqueness in the lifestyle and social structures of the villagers. These villagers have their own administration and are considered as the oldest republic in the world. Although the people do not mix with the other people they are extremely proud of their culture. The beckoning valley, the scintillating streams and the mountains at the background are just perfect for everyone.
You will have the best time at night, gazing at the billion starts right up above you. Malana is around 21kms from Kasol and your trekking trail takes you through some of the majestic scenes of the region. Feast your eyes on the Distance Mountains and listen to the birds chirping as you continue your trek. For reaching Malana you will have to cross over Chanderkhani Pass. Your trekking trails take you through beautiful alpine pasture and soak in the beautiful view of the high mountain peaks. There might be a few steep ascend during the trek but the beauty of the place will never let you down. Spend some time by the small streams and get close to nature while you head out for this one of a kind amazing trek to Malana Village.
About the Trek:
- Indulge in this exciting 6 days 5 nights trekking expedition in Malana village in Himachal Pradesh and get a chance to explore the amazing beauty of this region.
- Start your tour after getting picked up in an air-conditioned bus from New Delhi to Manali which will be an around 12 hours journey.
- Get down at Patlikuhal and then take a jeep ride to Rumsu base camp, which is a 10 km drive.
- During the trip, visit Gowrishankar temple, Tripura Sundari, Roerich art gallery and explore the peaks of Ali Ratna, Friendship peak, Deo Tibba and Hanuman Tibba.
- Also, enjoy the trek to Chandrakhani Pass and Malana that are locations of complete serenity.
- This package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trek.