About the Activity:
- This 13 day Leh tour promises a Himalayan trip of a lifetime, a unique and unparalleled beauty on the lap of the Himalayas, is located in the Ladakh district of Jammu.
- Once you reached Jammu on your own car plan to check in the hotel latest by 5 pm and freshen up for a briefing session and followed by an introduction.
- Witness the scenic valleys, snow-clad peaks and towering mountain ranges, this picturesque tourist destination makes for a classy experience.
- During the tour you'll visit some major attractions and meditate in the monasteries like Thicksey,
Shey, Hemis and many more.
- Experience the double humped Bactrian camel at Nubra Sand Dunes and tour the Turtuk, the last Indian village on the India-Pakistan
- Take cycling trip through Ladakhi Villages for an enthralling experience like never before with your family and friends.
- Whether you are a nature lover, wildlife fan or an adventure junky, you can curate some of the most wonderful moments during the tour.
NOTE: In Ladakh, there will be a photographer on board who will
conduct interactive photography sessions with the participants.