About the Activity:
- Be a part of the exciting camping experience in Barot and dwell in the midst of stars and tall deodar trees on your next holiday!
- Almost untouched by the ways of modern man, these camping sites offer you the tranquility and serenity that is now missing in other hill stations.
- Sleeping under the open sky, cooking over a fire made from local material are all facets of camping outdoors and there is also a riverside camp near Barot.
- Here you can enjoy raw nature, do small treks, Trout fishing, rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing etc.
- All activities at camp are built around the campsites and keeping in mind the fine balance of nature.Each camp takes in city bound participants and aims at freeing them of their artificial instincts.
- Setting up of artificial tents is one of the most popular team building activities here in this camp.
- They provide camping in tents in Barot (6000ft) and on ridge (Phula Dhar at 9000 ft) with an all round view of the Dhauladhars and Pripanjal ranges on the backs of river Uhl in Barot Valley.
Activities: Riverside camping, Fishing