About the Activity:
Pangarchulla Peak Climb, Joshimath is one riveting trek that has
been known for enticing trekkers from all over the world. One of the most
fascinating thing about this unique trek is its well-rounded trail that
provides you with a fun-filled trekking experience. Delight in this easy trek
that provides you with bounties of natural beauty accompanying you throughout
Pangarchulla Peak transforms from a lush green beauty in summers to a snow
enveloped ground as soon as the winter approaches. An idyllic trek that assures
you with a mesmerizing experience no matter which season you choose to travel –
get ready for an exhilarating experience. Delight in the panoramic views of the
surrounding Garhwal ranges while you make your way through rhododendron and Oak
Take a break from the
cobwebs of routine life and enthral in this perfect thrilling escapade. Enjoy
the vivid flowers that adorn Pangarchulla Peak throughout the spring season-
rivet in the experience of walking through a colourful paradise. Witness wide
diversity of flora – delight in the blushing beauty of rhododendron and
gigantic Oak thickets embracing this stunning peak. Make some wonderful
memories with rest of the group members while enthralling in this gorgeous
trekking experience to Pangarchulla Peak.
Pangarchulla Trek Highlights:
- On this trek, you will come across some of the majestic sights of the valleys and the verdant mountains.
- You will trek across plenty of Oaks, silver birch, blue pine, and bhojpatra- the bark of which is known to source papyrus, will be lining the way.
- You will also have the chance to camp under the brilliant night sky and that too with a bonfire.
- Pass through the small streams and witness the Pangarchulla Peak which is quite an adventure.
- You will pass across a steep ridge which will take you on an ascent to the peak on summit day is a painstaking but highly gratifying feature of this trek.
- The friendly local here will treat you with the best cup of tea while you make a stop.
Temperature: Day: 14°C-18°C and Night: -3°C-6°C
Trekking Distance: 34km
Maximum Altitude: 15,069ft
Difficulty Level: Moderate-Difficult
Railway Station: Haridwar is the nearest railway station
Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun
Base Camp: Joshimath (10 hrs drive from Dehradun