About the Destination
Ladakh, the Land of High Passes, wins hearts with its simplicity and rugged natural beauty. Spectacular landscapes, enfolded by serrated mountains, give the region its unique character. Largely influenced by Buddhism, Ladakh is home to numerous ornate monasteries. The pristine natural heritage of this fabled realm can be seen in its picturesque lakes, unspoiled by human civilization.
Showcasing an exotic character and cloaked in a transcendental aura, Ladakh is a destination, which is gaining immense popularity among globetrotters. Ladakh tour packages are opportunities that would take you to see a world, so serene and picture-perfect, that it would seem like a dreamland. Reaching Ladakh can be a little tricky due to the undulating quality of its terrain; however, it is accessible by various means of transport. The main airport in the region is in Leh, its largest city. There are roads to access Ladakh for those, who would like to enjoy a drive. People can use National Highway 1D to come here from Srinagar. Ladakh has been bestowed with an abundance of natural wonders. Located in the north-eastern part of Ladakh, the Nubra Valley matches the ideals of scenic beauty.
About the trip
- Arrive in Srinagar and enjoy the sights of the most beautiful city in the country, and live in a houseboat
- Drive to Kargil and then on to Leh, visiting the attractions of the renowned Sham Valley
- Take the highest motorable road of Khardung La to visit the Nubra valley
- Also visit the famous Pangong Lake (from 3 idiots)
- These 9 days will remain with you forever
The price shown is for a group of 6 people. For queries on a group of 2 or more people, you can get in touch with the team at Thrillophilia