About the Activity:
Vineyard is currently closed for renovation. As of now only wine tasting activity is available.
- The tour, which is of around 60 minutes, starts in the morning at around 10.30 AM. Guests are informed about the history of wine and its cultivation before proceeding to witness the actual process at the vineyard.
- Practically every aspect of wine-making is discussed-right from fermentation to bottling and final labeling.
- The most awaited part of the tour is when guests sample up to 5 different varieties of wines-of which two are of Indian origin and the rest are French.
- Taste some of the best wines with the world on your palette.
- Indulge in this 1 hour experience and emerge as a wine connoisseur at the end of it. You can choose any time between 10:30 AM and 04:00 PM.
- This tour is not applicable for children.