- The water sports and trek at Kanakapura is guaranteed to get adrenaline pumping, and leave you asking for more.
- A trek amid refreshing trails in the lush forest begins a day of some serious fun.
- Partake in swimming, rifle shooting, or even archery!
- Relish the food cooked at the camp, and dive into zip-lining and other enthralling water sports.
- All instructors are certified from the National Institute of Water Sports for an extremely safe day of adventuring.
Meal Types: 1 Breakfast (Idli, Masala Vada, Kesaribath or Sandwich), 1 Lunch, 1 Tea & Snacks; Vegetarian Food
Transportation Details: Non A/C transport
Activities: Swimming, Water Zip-line, Kayaking/Coracle/Still water rafting or Power Boat Ride or Rappelling
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Duration of the Activities: 6 hours
Depth of Water: Less than 30 feet